IGNORED

Patience rewarded: µ-Ziq soundcloud dump ongoing!!!

chenGOD

One thing I've learned from this whole experience is that Mike P has your back. You're sitting there fiending for some more of that AFX acid and then Mike's all

heterotic.jpg

"Pssssssst. I got that fire right here if you need it. Special price just for you, only $0. Holla at your boy."

or something to that effect.

• Replies 976
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He just posted a 4 track unreleased Tusken Raiders EP :)

Damn, I'm really feeling this one, shame it never got released! Some really solid stuff in here recently, thanks Mike :)

Seriously! I think it's time Mike takes away that "unreleased for a reason" caveate. so much of this stuff is pure releasable gold. I would have eaten it up then and I'm sure as hell eating it up now

Tears of joy.

ac60b02ffb401633c3970f4774f74faf6321d8ca

Big, Lush, delicious tears of joy.

No but seriously, this really is great though. Easily some of my favorite tracks from the whole dump in that EP.

µ-chas gracias, Señor Miguel Paradinas.

He just posted a 4 track unreleased Tusken Raiders EP :)

Hot damn, I just got back from a day at the beach to this news :)

I'm cumming everywhere.

6 new tracks just dropped in

!!!!

fixt :)

:mu-ziq::yeah:

Thanks I was too lazy to fix that after the last one came in - such an incredible and stealthy quick attack of tracks

He's delivering a very high standard of quality with all of these, it's so damn sweet

Archived