IGNORED

Patience rewarded: µ-Ziq soundcloud dump ongoing!!!

chenGOD

• Replies 976
  • Created
  • Last Reply

everything i heard yet is awesome and i swear i'll download everything and give it a proper listen when i have the time

i got that jlin album you released, i love it, there is something in the water in chicago :beer: love!

Feel a bit ashamed I didn't even listen to any of the tracks yet, when I respect the man so much !

Billious Paths still is today one of my favourite album ever.

Outstanding, as usual. Weird that I got the same SC issue with Mike's page that I get with Richard's. The amount of songs I'm seeing is 199 when there are only(lol) 180. Anyone else have that shit happen to them on different SC pages?

PC5 and Xolbe1 so damn good. Any chance of a download Mike?

Aye, PC5 is off-the-scale good, same happy feel as "Within a Sound"

Finally managed to stop listening to that Phiesope original and found my new favourite n' Vectif track - Lilt n' Vectif. Tasty number indeed.

And Dance 4 == Dank 4 lyfe.

Finally managed to stop listening to that Phiesope original and found my new favourite n' Vectif track - Lilt n' Vectif. Tasty number indeed.

And Dance 4 == Dank 4 lyfe.

He's really putting up some serious quality, the last batch is so varied yet so uniquely u-Ziq

I can't believe there was a chance that we would never have heard this goldmine

Flicklife remix is so good.

Goiter - I think cylob picked that track for the empathy box remixes...it was supposedly an unreleased µ-Ziq track?

Archived