IGNORED

Patience rewarded: µ-Ziq soundcloud dump ongoing!!!

chenGOD

• Replies 976
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Were initial frontier or fuck off beat up long enough for anyone to DL?

I doubt it, as soon as I got the email notification and clicked it they were gone...

I'm slowly but surely catching up with these dumps, have dreamt for a long time that these guys would open up their prolific music vaults and now it's actually happening. 2015 the year dreams came true :emotawesomepm9:

wish Hi-Q was longer!!

I second that - one of my favorites from the whole soµndcloµd dµmp.

In fact those last three uploads are pure quality - could have been a '94 EP. Damn you Mike! I could have been listening to Orange Crumble for 20 years!!

Only j/k we love you for putting these up - it's such a great pleasure digging through them. SPent countless hours listening to these tracks.

wish Hi-Q was longer!!

In fact those last three uploads are pure quality - could have been a '94 EP. Damn you Mike! I could have been listening to Orange Crumble for 20 years.

3rd'ed!

There are so many good tracks here. Somerset ave tracks 3 - 17, inni't?

wish Hi-Q was longer!!

In fact those last three uploads are pure quality - could have been a '94 EP. Damn you Mike! I could have been listening to Orange Crumble for 20 years!!

Only j/k we love you for putting these up - it's such a great pleasure digging through them. SPent countless hours listening to these tracks.

I actually prefer this Orange Crumble to the released one - its more experimental/psychedelic, the album version is more radio-friendly/polished

Could be just the newness making me like it more, need some time to get used to it, but I agree there was no need to hide it for 20 years, it could have been its own single!

Man how did I miss these three new uploads. So good.

Loving Camberwick Green - sounds so familiar though, where have I heard it before?

just posting this here too in case mike sees it:

this might have been suggested before, i haven't read this thread properly since page 250 - but since both rich and mike are releasing their back catalogue, is there any chance of getting some high quality versions of outtakes from the mike & rich album?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3u5OBt46I-k

So, a repressing of Mike & Rich EKT w/ bonus jams sounds like it may actually be a real thing that's going to happen now. I'm excited to grab that assuming it gets released, and it's nice to hear that these guys still fuck with each other despite what WATMM gossip may suggest.

Fave track off of M&R

"Fuck Off Beat" appeared suddendly yesterday along with "Flood", you need to scroll down a little bit to see it...

Awesome catch I missed both of those - Fuck Off Beat somehow got stuck in the pipe for almost a month

yes totally missed "Fuck Off Beat" many thanks for the heads up!

and as always many thanks to Mike for the great tunes! You're spoiling us, and we love it!

Archived