IGNORED

Patience rewarded: µ-Ziq soundcloud dump ongoing!!!

chenGOD

• Replies 976
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Space invaders smoking graaaaaasss, space invaders smokin' :mu-ziq::braindance:

And damn, I haven't heard that Neneh Cherry remix for years!

Herr Jan: Mike uploaded it years ago on his Myspace. He had a few aborted remixes online (including one for Biosphere IIRC).

I'm hopeful going through all these older tracks has Mike feeling nostalgic and maybe a little creative as well. I'd love another uziq album. Chewed corners is awesome, and all of these soundcloud tracks are just a treat. Never noticed "Rodeo" on his SC before though it says 3 years ago?

Proper choon it is. Love it love it love it.

Same with Plem. They have a dancier vibe to em. Really nice trax.

he put up the Spring Selection Tracks for about a day Rodeo was one of the 12 or so as was Plem and rainy day. also weakling paradinas (another version) was up for a second... most are back down again... was up to 33 tracks yesterday. now back to 10

Out of the country without a laptop. Hoping the new batch stays up awhile or someone is collecting in a mega file for DL when I get back if he takes them down as fast as the last batch. : ) great stuff Mike!

So I noticed that the count was up to 33 for a day or two and now is back down to 10. Did I miss a bunch of exclusives or are they available elsewhere? Looked like they were mostly remixes. May anyone hook me up with the ones taken down in that 33?

Edit: If they were all remixes otherwise available then never mind.

if the count was at 33, i don't think we missed loads of new ones out of the 33.

it's at 26 at the moment and only 4 of them today are new to me.

1. bumshit

2. toko

3. jake slazenger - krankywagon

4. slice

tracks 2-4 are gone from this morning aswell

my total i have is now 322

Archived