it's a classic, from way before all this dank shit hit the interwebs.

it also reminds me of another creeptastic video that featured a deformed doll doing weird shit while the battle music ("Betrayal") from Silent Hill 2 played. I can't find that one anymore!

Well, if you're not feeling the dank, maybe don't visit the thread so often? - it's not that hard really. Ufortunaly you can't always dictate what other people find funny, as awful as that might be for you.

Edited by Npoess

Well, if you're not feeling the dank, maybe don't visit the thread so often? - it's not that hard really. Ufortunaly you can't always dictate what other people find funny, as awful as that might be for you.

i'm not doing anything of the sort, just using the opportunity to browbeat watmmrz into getting off their reposting arses and creating some content. Most of the funny pictures thread should be the unfunny blar pictures thread as with the dank one and increasingly the cute pictures thread, occasionally though something comes along in all of these threads that breaks through to jog my interest, but i realise that i'm a princess that's hard to please so why have a problem with others enjoying what they do. So i'm not having a go at you npoess or this thread, don't let that thought enter your head. Something entirely different was going on, and i'll probably be over it in a week or so when i find something else to moan about, heh. You understand now i hope. [-;