i wish i was dead

chup-kar.jpg

none of that talk

lol i was trying to think of a way to express that i think that he should snap out of it, but this is perfect really.

chup !!!.

Can you repeat it for more emphasis, like chup chup chup der washybarr, now go clean your room, it's filthy. Oh to be a mother of such a child.

xTfwZmy.jpg

Yae, more original content, good on ya. Watmm used to be the one that created the memes once, -sie-.

But a lot of those threads that created the memes would push the boundaries to dark places in the search for comedy gold, now they would be locked almost instantly.

gotta keep your humor nice and family friendly, lest the Warp suited people see a nipple or something, oh gosh can you imagine

The thing is, all the watmm dads want to bring their kids here and say "this is what daddy has been doing for the past 15 years, are you proud??"

gotta keep your humor nice and family friendly, lest the Warp suited people see a nipple or something, oh gosh can you imagine

The thing is, all the watmm dads want to bring their kids here and say "this is what daddy has been doing for the past 15 years, are you proud??"

Rekt