this thread is the best thing on the Internet atm

easily the best thread on watmm next to AAA. whenever i see there is an unread post in this thread i am a happy chap
but like.... wrong mspaint thread... Weed tits... I will kick the flashbulbs ass into the next dimension ... Etc I could go on and on

yeah but dank memes is just reposted content. original WATMM lols will always win out over that.

anyone need a design for a show poster?

yeah but dank memes is just reposted content. original WATMM lols will always win out over that.

the vid ooze made is the best i have seen from watmm, and i have read all of the archived general banterness (well spent summer)

the vid ooze made is the best i have seen from watmm, and i have read all of the archived general banterness (well spent summer)

*ahem*

BTW, if any of you guys are in any dank meme groups on facebook, I wouldn't mind if our Dank vid got posted there. Kinda wondering how it will go down in The Great Memesphere. Spread the dank word. No need to credit me or anything. (anonimity is unavoidable in the great memesphere)

*ahem*

BTW, if any of you guys are in any dank meme groups on facebook, I wouldn't mind if our Dank vid got posted there. Kinda wondering how it will go down in The Great Memesphere. Spread the dank word. No need to credit me or anything. (anonimity is unavoidable in the great memesphere)

woah man, true sorry :emb: