IGNORED

Alien 5

Soloman Tump

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

So I'm now going to the next one, which is the next evolution directly connected with the first one... and we'll kind of pick it up there and it will evolve. When that's finished there'll be another one and then another one which will gradually drive into the back entrance of the film in 1979. So in other words, why was this space jockey there and why did he have an alien inside him? And those questions will be answered

maxresdefault.jpg

iknowright?

well at least they got their franchise covered for the next decade or so, ain't it fun. who doesn't love franchise.

with starwars being resurrect, it would be a CRIME not to capitalize the fuck out of this franchise!1!

just kill it finally Ridley and make more horrible unwatchable movies with Cameron Diaz rubbing her pussy on a windshield

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j636nm65i7k

what do you mean unwatchable. this was very watchable!

wouldn't enjoy a xenomorph rubbing it's sexual organs on a windshield though.

I'm sad that they put Alien 5 on hold. I think if they got creative with it, they could even have tied alien 5 / prometheus 2 in somehow. Alien 5 could like deal with much later years, while Prometheus deals with earlier, and like artifacts or things could tie together. Maybe that just seems cooler in my head than what it would be but yeah. I think blomkamp is a decent director, he just sucks with screenplays, too easy, too convenient, with the plot developments, but I don't mind at all seeing him direct one.

I like Prometheus, I mean I like the idea of it and the content of the story more than the execution probably. I feel like it fits though for "philosophical" reasons but I won't get into that here. I love the score though. The themes used. Anyways, looking forward to Alien: Covenant, but I hope he doesn't diverge too much from the Prometheus beginnings. I hope he doesn't do a bunch of fan service shit like introducing all the grunge because it wouldn't feel genuine I guess.

• 6 months later...
Guest Morphy

Noomi Rapace is back on the project and filming a few weeks of scenes.

Photos from the set of Alien Covenant:

SjirkIZ.jpg

BKbfPJp.jpg

Kj1vWqL.jpg

3Nrwzi7.jpg

PKQBplj.jpg

We've been discussing Prometheus 2/Alien: Covenant over here: http://forum.watmm.com/topic/63014-prometheus-spoilers-inbound/page-104? but I guess maybe it needs its own thread now? I dunno.

Alien 5 is the placeholder for the Blomkamp sequel to Aliens that would seemingly nullify Alien 3/Resurrection. It's not like this is the least bit confusing, GET YR THREADS RITE M8s. :emotawesomepm9:

Archived