IGNORED

other forums that are cool?

lala

wrongplanet

full of minions and stuff i guess

nah it's diverse. i have a couple spectrum friends, they're cool.

Cool! i thought you was on a joking

if you have particular hobbies / niche interests, check to see if they have related forums

i dont have time for another forum tbh

there are a couple reddit subforums i frequent, those things vary a lot though community wise; twitter is similar, there are some folks I follow and interact with a little bit. there's also a cassette tape forum and some cassette tape related facebook groups i frequent but thats about it

something tells me this is right up your street https://mlpforums.com

:cerious: I thought that was NLPforums

arghhj thread derailment in progress

if you have particular hobbies / niche interests, check to see if they have related forums

That'll be gearslutz and muffwiggler then. conceptart.org & 3D ones i generally go for to ask advice

Getting back into chipmusic.org. I'm not a big chip music fan anymore but I like their attitude over there - a bunch of creative types of wildly varying technical levels, mostly just sharing knowledge and helping each other out.

whast that like then.

first thread in the beginners section 'what vampyre houses/covens are seeking members'

Yeah, that's the kind of stuff I was referring to. I went there to discus Gnosticism and other esoteric Christianity and spirituality in general, but there are some strange discussions in the other sections. I think occultism and alchemy is interesting, but I just don't understand why it seems to be interpreted so literally. I probably need to read some Crowley to understand what's going on, but I also don't know where to start with it.

Archived