IGNORED

Funny Pictures Part IV - Funny Harder

Joyrex

is fainted, if you didn't actually know. I don't know why people breed those goats, it's clearly not very nice to bring animals into the world with that problem, just so you can say that you own one.

is fainted, if you didn't actually know. I don't know why people breed those goats, it's clearly not very nice to bring animals into the world with that problem, just so you can say that you own one.

What I understood their original use was to protect other animals from predators. Say a wolf would attack a sheep herd which had also these goats. The goats would faint, the wolf would eat the fainted goats and the sheep would be saved. :catcry:

the history of the breed dates back to the 1880s and since then have been bred as a curiosity. I couldn't find any information to support your assertion. But i'd be happy to get more information on it.

the history of the breed dates back to the 1880s and since then have been bred as a curiosity. I couldn't find any information to support your assertion. But i'd be happy to get more information on it.

Here's some info (item 3 in the list). http://animals.howstuffworks.com/mammals/fainting-goat2.htm

I'm pretty sure I saw it myself in some nature documentary in TV.

yes, i read that link amongst others before posting and couldn't find any earlier cited examples, was hoping that cause you're in finland that maybe there's some northern scandinavian thing that predates the 1880s by a few centuries. You could be right as to why the bloodline survived, but it could just be an anomaly that was bred because it was interesting.

we'd have an hoard living at my work if i didn't shoo them off. It's quite depressing, australia's homeless problem has ballooned in the last 10 years, likely due to that which may not be mentioned lest the sjw's go nuts.

Guest bitroast

haha. yeah i was reading this laughing thinking theres noooo way this is real.

then i had a think and had to google and find out. still tho, the ridiculousness of the article is still funny even knowing its fake. the pictures alone are very tastefully put together.

A friend used to work in a bookshop (Borders on Charing Cross Road) and one day a customer was in the ladies toilets and heard a bloke loudly coughing above her. She started screaming and security chucked him out, they found loads of food and a sleeping bag in the roof, seems like he had been there a few weeks.