IGNORED

tsrono / various releases

auxien

a1763364847_10.jpg

https://tsrono.bandcamp.com/album/alluvial

[bandcamp width=100% height=120 album=4288370569 size=large bgcol=ffffff linkcol=0687f5]

Was going to give this one away to fans only via Bandcamp but holy fuck is that complicated and would cost money so...they're free. Three tracks of dirty noisy off-kilter weirdness. For those about to weird-groove, we salute you.

lol

tracks are sounding great as always. ;0

Haha I mean, yeah the music actually does kinda sound like that? Second guessing my writing choices now almost, thanks bulky G! :emotawesomepm9:

Appreciate it though 4reelz  :beer:

lol I have no recollection of posting that. Tracks are dope though, good work.

Your new av is throwing me off  :catsuicide: 

cool graphic

Picked this up. Love the beats. Is a lot of it RYTM?

Thanks for the support!  :beer:

Everything in the last ~year is all hardware sounds, beats are all Rytm, yep :) At least a couple tracks are 100% Rytm, in fact. 

The Digitakt is pretty powerful from all I've seen and heard...if you're using a lot of samples, or more specifically doing detailed things with them, then DT is way better than Rytm. Or obviously controlling other synths with it, Rytm can't do that at all. But if you want the best drum machine out right now that can also play some samples, then shit yeah Rytm is it. Analog machines and the effects are great for my sort of music. DT is also great though, just depends what you're doing obviously plus if you really want an analog drum machine. :) Be glad to answer any questions you have though!

• 1 month later...

a0596810201_10.jpg

https://tsrono.bandcamp.com/album/ripari

new EP, ripari, now available. much a companion piece to the last EP, alluvial, features much of the same grit and atmosphere though i feel the tracks here are a little more welcoming and contemplative even. stream three tracks or download the EP and there's a fourth ambient / noise track as well. (downloads are free or pay what you want)

[bandcamp width=100% height=120 album=2264462098 size=large bgcol=ffffff linkcol=0687f5]

Edited by auxien

sounds amazing

I was worried with the lo-fi/distorted nature of the tunes they'd be off-putting, glad that they're not too harsh :)

Yep - supported! :music:

I very much appreciate the support!

GREAT stuff as always!

Thank you, glad you're all enjoying it!

sounds amazing

I was worried with the lo-fi/distorted nature of the tunes they'd be off-putting, glad that they're not too harsh :)

I destroyed my sensitivity for harsh sounds long ago so can't tell but sounds exceptionally well mixed to my ears

Edited by darreichungsform

• 2 months later...

Nice one. Purchased.

I very much appreciate the support and am glad you're enjoying the tunes! :)

Got two more up today, actrix and arc vector. Go check them out everyone (and if you like them tell a friend). Will be up on Spotify/streaming elsewhere soon. 

https://tsrono.bandcamp.com/album/versor

track one, noetherrings, now up on Bandcamp: it's a little slower/more moody so if you're like 'eww i don't like those fast bits' on the other stuff give this one a listen.

final track/full album tonight or tomorrow. finishing touches on a few things happening behind the scenes :)

https://tsrono.bandcamp.com/album/versor

also put a track on soundcloud if you prefer to listen to things  there because you like the color orange or something i guess

Edited by auxien

every track on this album is pretty good they all go together really nicely, too. this will definitely be on rotation when it's fully out tomorrow

tomorrow is today, there’s a secret bonus track there too (for all you wonderful people who have supported me on Bandcamp) :) thanks :)

Had a listen to this throughout today and also on my way home from work. I really enjoyed these tracks whilst driving. This stuff has a bit more of a dance feel than some of your other stuff i've explored and i got to say that for the most part - i like that.  I really enjoyed the little glitchy vocals in the first track :)

The third track really really stood out to me and i enjoyed it alot. The frenetic acid lines creeping their way through every nook and cranny within the beats was a very entertaining listen and i don't think i've heard those kinds of sounds on your releases before - very keen to hear more of this. 

i think it was the third last track (forget the title though) that had really heavy rhythmic gating and that track is god damn awesome. 

I read in the notes that this is all recorded live which is a pretty crazy feat. There are times in some of these tracks where you can really hear someone interacting with the RYTM - really cool. You should consider doing some livestreams imo to increase exposure.

Good release. Will listen again. Cheers.

glad the vocals on track one weren’t too cheeky, theres more vocals elsewhere (samples and synthesized) that I tried to have fun with. Glad XOR gate (track 3) came across to others how I hoped, I’m definitely doing more playing with the /sonic field/ going forward. Haha probably involute or arc vector with the rhythmic gating, both feature that in different ways. Thanks :) ha I’ve considered doing streams I’m just worried cause 90% of the process is boring as fuck, plus I’m doing many takes of these tracks often so could easily get repetitive? If people wanted to see some I could do some though for sure, at least could do a video I’m sure. Glad you enjoyed so far!

• 1 month later...

xOR gate just blew my mind - holly fuck what a beat smith

thanks dude :D

new tunes up today, much more on the experimental / jammy / weirdness tip, that i liked and figured i'd let everyone have and hold forever if they wanted to. lots of variations on themes, revisions of beats and ideas, stripping back of melody in much of it, it feels messy and harsh very often. not for everyone but if anyone might be into it, it's WATMM.

terma 2 is more 'normal' overall but they're all definitely on the odd end of the spectrum.

[bandcamp width=100% height=120 album=648428034 size=large bgcol=ffffff linkcol=0687f5 tracklist=false artwork=small]

[bandcamp width=100% height=120 album=1268274342 size=large bgcol=ffffff linkcol=0687f5 tracklist=false artwork=small]

[bandcamp width=100% height=120 album=730924047 size=large bgcol=ffffff linkcol=0687f5 tracklist=false artwork=small]

Gotta remember to listen to this when I'm home. Really curious how your more weird music sounds

Unihinged and disjointed maybe? That's how it sounds to me. Getting more disconnected from the final result in ways that I can't quite quantify but I think this is a good thing. I like it. That sort of separation of self led to a lot of the inspiration for it overall: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mediumship#Channeling

Mmm I'm still getting my head around ur last bunch of tracks which I liked a lot . There is some really good stuff in this new lot - not sure how u pump it all out - those channeled spirits must be working their asses off . Had a quick run through earlier and liked a lot of what I heard ! Some tasty drum processing going on indeed

Listened to these yesterday whilst doing a bit of driving. Quite liked a few moments on Number 2... particularly the lotus track and i think its the track that came right after. Not my favourite of your work but still interesting to listen to. Very nice distortion at times and its mixed really well. Glad you put it out.

Yeah it's definitely not refined or particularly a standout imo, just more to release some random ideas basically: I thought about just doing three short mixclouds, but no one would likely see it there, and I thought about putting them all up on SoundCloud instead but I don't have enough free space on my account to put up an hour and a half I'm sure. Was definitely going for interesting so glad that's coming across :)

I should mention here too since I don't think anyone saw the New & Upcoming Releases post: I put out a more ambient/chill/droney/contemplative sort of thing through 1834's label of stuff on Bandcamp here: https://1834.bandcamp.com/album/et-043-arche ....I'm pretty proud of it tbh, I think it's pretty distinct and different than my usual stuff, but still all hardware live jams, one take pieces...it's totally free to dl.

[bandcamp width=100% height=120 album=2777542923 size=large bgcol=ffffff linkcol=0687f5 tracklist=false artwork=small]

Till havent got to listen to the whole situ terma thing but what I've heard of it sounds good. This EP you put out on 1834 is incredible

The in situ EPs aren't going anywhere, glad you're liking what you've heard though. :)

And thanks for the praise on arche, I'm glad it wasn't a failed deviation from the norm as I'm definitely trying to branch out more in directions like I try there (I designed it to be an album, I think it's ~50 minutes, but it's not a terrible dense or diverse listen either so maybe feels a bit like an EP?)

Edited by auxien