IGNORED

the NEWest post your desktop thread

o00o

You can call it Day of the Dead, Edgegoth. Jesus, you got such deep feels, I don't think the common man can touch the surface. Also, you were doing the people beheaded by the Mexican cartel's a disservice by suggesting their deaths weren't profound enough for your deep feelings. Get a job.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love how I can post my opinions on this forum without anyone judging me. Your opinions all mean so much to me, and I promise you did not waste your time by posting them here. I read them all very carefully, post them on my refrigerator, and think deeply about them every day.

I love how I can post my opinions on this forum without anyone judging me. Your opinions all mean so much to me, and I promise you did not waste your time by posting them here. I read them all very carefully, post them on my refrigerator, and think deeply about them every day.

One day on your walk in the woods you will hear disembodied voices and they will lead you to a naked woman wearing a severed deer head letting blood from her hands, surrounded by lit candles. The sound of birds chattering and screaming will become deafening and the sky will turn black. You see an image of your self when you were younger and watch it age until death and join all of your relatives and ancestors in a river that goes on forever. Then you get a boner and it's super awkward.

One day on your walk in the woods you will hear disembodied voices and they will lead you to a naked woman wearing a severed deer head letting blood from her hands, surrounded by lit candles. The sound of birds chattering and screaming will become deafening and the sky will turn black. You see an image of your self when you were younger and watch it age until death and join all of your relatives and ancestors in a river that goes on forever. Then you get a boner and it's super awkward.

I don't believe in mysticism.

I don't believe in mysticism.

Boners are mysticism?

Currently -

desktop.jpg

Mr.Spiral - Please can I come over and clean up your desktop, it burns ....

Fucking hell - is that 4K resolution?

Nah 1920x1080 - that screengrab (when clicked on) is full size, I just make the dock small until mouse-rollover over the icons (n.b. It's not actually a mac either :) )

Ah, shit - I missed the Windows flag on the far left! :blush:

• 7 months later...

Archived