IGNORED

What's Your Valentine's Day Looking Like, Lads (& MC)?

doublename

Are poking something?

Are you cooking for your lad[y]? Fine Dining?

Are you WATMMing to forget the pain?

https://youtu.be/JySkz5VD6TU

half the time spent on watmm brings me pain.

Happy buy chocolate and useless trinkets for the opportunity to at least expect a smile, day.

A bit hung over from partying yesterday. Sent and got some greetings. Valentine's day isn't really a big deal in here. It's more like "friendship day", not so romantic.

My GF and I do Valentines the week after so we can go to restaurants and not get a complete shit-show from it being busy as hell and get hotels for cheaper. Tomorrow we're just headed to take some pictures in the Olympic National Rainforest and get out of town after sleeping a lot tonight

Next week tho, we're going to go out and kick it oldskool. An old co-worker of mine manages a new high end Japanese restaurant and got a great table, so we gon' get dat sushi n noodoze. Her friend works at a really nice hotel on the water in downtown and we got a fuckin' sweet deal on the spa-suite with a hot tub, big fireplace and a deck that overlooks the Puget Sound for the night and next night. Maybe take some euphoriants from the magical murder bag or just enjoy each others company and the fact that we don't have shit to do besides relax.

Why so bah-humbug about manufactured love day Deletrrz? Surely you believe in love? Not all of every persons attempt to be with anyone or say mooshy things is pure garbage. There's got to be some rough'n'tumble Oz princess that is waiting for you to black her angus, so to speak! Who hath thine heart? Or, alas, did a former embracer and vagina-bearer make etoufee out of deletrz poor little heart and make everything numb?

Open ur hrt dltrz, opn ihhh...

yoga, breakfast, building a fire, chill, walking the dog & reminiscing while walking around my old neighbourhood, enjoying the snow, chill, pie, work, chill, music, chatmm, work, chill, supper, packing up, train, chill, being my own barber, watmm.

valentine's day is just as any other. let's not make it a special one just to aplease the marketeers.

My GF and I do Valentines the week after so we can go to restaurants and not get a complete shit-show from it being busy as hell and get hotels for cheaper. Tomorrow we're just headed to take some pictures in the Olympic National Rainforest and get out of town after sleeping a lot tonight

Next week tho, we're going to go out and kick it oldskool. An old co-worker of mine manages a new high end Japanese restaurant and got a great table, so we gon' get dat sushi n noodoze. Her friend works at a really nice hotel on the water in downtown and we got a fuckin' sweet deal on the spa-suite with a hot tub, big fireplace and a deck that overlooks the Puget Sound for the night and next night. Maybe take some euphoriants from the magical murder bag or just enjoy each others company and the fact that we don't have shit to do besides relax.

Why so bah-humbug about manufactured love day Deletrrz? Surely you believe in love? Not all of every persons attempt to be with anyone or say mooshy things is pure garbage. There's got to be some rough'n'tumble Oz princess that is waiting for you to black her angus, so to speak! Who hath thine heart? Or, alas, did a former embracer and vagina-bearer make etoufee out of deletrz poor little heart and make everything numb?

Open ur hrt dltrz, opn ihhh...

sorry man, don't want to ruin anyone's day, have a nice one those in love. Sounds like you're next levelling that shit, and cleverly, given the bargain aspect, too.

word up D4MOmaybe most of you dont know me or ignored me the days i had the shitty username "mizuki", but love y'all in this cosy community

I didn't ignore you when you were mizuki, one of the better posters, in terms of temperament, interests. New name is odder than the old one. But whatever, I'll get used to it.

:beer:

Cheers D4MO :happy:

I didn't ignore you when you were mizuki, one of the better posters, in terms of temperament, interests. New name is odder than the old one. But whatever, I'll get used to it.

Thank you for your kind words.

First I "met" you on the braindance forum (the days i thought watmm is not so cool) and always enjoyed your posts. You've heard something of hardoff (i always respected him for taking the community seriously) ? Most other nice chaps seem to post here now and then (including almighty Peace, the master of pushing the language to its limits,haha)

I thought as fforet is/was my music-alias (will be clear name in the future) and on the usual Social Crap communities my username is Test Fforet, it is time for some consistent standarts ;) (suposse you know where the "test" comes from, hope Leyland is well now in Poland)

have a nice evening y'all

just listening to "!160TRX - welcome to the collapse" because i'm always touched of people being honest and kind of "true", but actually it is also a really nice album

@ testFf

Apparently after the recent demise of the braindance forum, they started a facebook group. I don't have facebluk though, so too bad for me, braindance and for the most part it's progenitor, the mu phorum, attracted and was frequented by down to earth and good natured people. I asked hard.off recently how the facebook group was going and apparently it's pretty slow, so I'm not missing much I spose.

As to harmonising your board user name with your artist and normal net name, that seems sensible.

Sex, meal out, drinking, but that's the usual weekend shenanigans. Only difference is I got her some lingerie and she got me some records.

Lingerie, so you got her something for you really, well doon man.

Archived