IGNORED

Explosions at Brussels Airport and metro

t yst r

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

shea, i honestly don't know, through those layers of self-deprication, irony and sarcasm you display, whether that is a serious question or not

can you all just fuck off to a politics forum, I'm sorry but seeing this shit is just garbage.

had we not had social media i wouldn't know, I wouldn't care and I wouldnt b mad about it.

fuck this.

Sick stuff all over again. Apparently there is one guy on the run that dropped a nail bomb at the airport, hope they catch the fucker soon.

32763C4700000578-3504151-First_picture_T

Guy on right still out there, other two were suicide bombers.

Guest WNS000

I don't agree with people claiming that this has nothing to do with Islam but I neither agree with people claiming that this is a problem caused by Islam only.

I cannot really pin-point the exact reasons why Islam is a part of the problem but the fact that it is violent and unreformable (Quran is supposed to be directly from god and therefore absolutely perfect) could be one of the pieces in the puzzle.

Guest WNS000

in most systems of justice I thought we were accountable for our actions, not our beliefs? or am I missing something

I don't know what are you trying to say but for some of explicitly expressed beliefs you can go in a jail even in democratic parts of Europe.

Sick stuff all over again. Apparently there is one guy on the run that dropped a nail bomb at the airport, hope they catch the fucker soon.

Is it me, or am I the only one who if I seen these guys would have been a tad curious. Especially the 2 on the left of the photo. (Not excusing fake grandpa mind you)

Both dressed similar, each wearing one glove & carrying the same luggage among one other thing. Not feeling the airport security on this one. Sorry.

flol that was quick

edit: "belgium hardly has a reputation for being a murderous invading empire" ahahahahahahahaha omfuckinglol

edit: lmao

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Really sad to hear about all of this, even though at this point no one is even surprised anymore. Fuel for right wing idiots on both sides. /r/The_Donald is hard to even believe now.

The idea of moving to a farm in the middle of no where with a bunch of records and synths. Cutting off contact with the outside world. Becoming more and more attractive.

Is it me, or am I the only one who if I seen these guys would have been a tad curious. Especially the 2 on the left of the photo. (Not excusing fake grandpa mind you)

Both dressed similar, each wearing one glove & carrying the same luggage among one other thing. Not feeling the airport security on this one. Sorry.

arguably they should of blurred or cropped the photos so no one apart from intelligence services would know about the 'glove' technique, which could pass on the info to security. now the assholes will adapt & change as a lot of the media is going about the one glove

lolol.. belgium not a murderous invading empire lmao :cryinglaughing: :clapclap:

this guy's head is literally in front of the empire that belgium had. dear god

he makes some good points in the end though: islam does need a reform.

edit: "belgium hardly has a reputation for being a murderous invading empire" ahahahahahahahaha omfuckinglol

edit: lmao

But that was sarcasm?

What was sarcastic about that?

islam does need a reform.

what part of islam and how?

equal position of women is a start

the fact that everything in the quran is truth because some dude , 1200 years ago, heard it from god. i am not denying god, in fact i believe in the creater, but it is unquestionable to question what's in the quran, because the quran says that you can't question it . the logic of that just hurts my butt

no more circumcision

mekka isn't a holy place anymore, it's just a city

praying 5 times a day

the fact that you can't eat pork, or dirnk alcohol

it's all so dogmatic. it's a religion that dictates on how to live your life.

islam does need a reform.

what part of islam and how?

equal position of women is a start

the fact that everything in the quran is truth because some dude , 1200 years ago, heard it from god. i am not denying god, in fact i believe in the creater, but it is unquestionable to question what's in the quran, because the quran says that you can't question it . the logic of that just hurts my butt

no more circumcision

i knew it! pls go and read quran first and what muhammad said about things you're talking about

it's a religion that dictates on how to live your life.

so leave islam, i dont care :)

Archived