Explosions at Brussels Airport and metro

t yst r

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

religion of peace guys

comment of intelligence guys, amazing, wow, much smarts

yeah tell me how this got nothing to do with islam you retard

And you dip into your vast vocabulary to use the word retard to insult others. How can I be more like you, please, I need more examples sir.

religion of peace guys

And you dip into your vast vocabulary to use the word retard to insult others. How can I be more like you, please, I need more examples sir.

read the Quran maybe ?

When these attacks just happened, someone said in chatmm: "Can you imagine watmm not making a thread about this? And that there's no new 20+ page shit slinging fest? Man, that would be great."

But alas...

religion of peace guys

read the Quran maybe ?

Or nearly any other religious text ever? Almost all of them show and teach violence. Try again.

religion of peace guys

read the Quran maybe ?

Or nearly any other religious text ever? Almost all of them show and teach violence. Try again.

yes very true, so what ?

This is the fault of globalism, not a 2000 yo religious war that now has the traction/infinite scalability of cyber acceleration.

kinda where my views lie about all this but eh

A lot of talk about how the bombs in the airport occurred before security checks. Can't wait for security to get even more tighter at airports.

As usual, shocked by the events, overwhelmingly annoyed by the media/social network backdrop with people managing to take advantage of this whether they're politicans or kids who know how to draw.

"hit dat like button if you're shocked too"

religion of peace guys

read the Quran maybe ?

yes very true, so what ?

:derp:

As usual, shocked by the events, overwhelmingly annoyed by the media/social network backdrop with people managing to take advantage of this whether they're politicans or kids who know how to draw.

"hit dat like button if you're shocked too"

hey you're either a libtard or a fascist, no ifs no buts, haven't you learned anything from the compelling discussion on the Internet?

When these attacks just happened, someone said in chatmm: "Can you imagine watmm not making a thread about this? And that there's no new 20+ page shit slinging fest? Man, that would be great."

But alas...

glad your alright tri, horrible news to wake up too,

i don't actually understand why they are attacking these soft targets apart from it obviously being soft, a military target etc, would make a bit of sense.

if someone could really explain what it is in retaliation for, would be good, blowing them selves up for no actual real cause... idiots. at least they can't do it twice.

the whole islam thing, this isn't about islam, i just read a guy fighting for isis never even went to a mosque. its war, 'fun', a major adrenaline rush, especially if you have nothing going on in your life & your also a fucking idiot, it fills that spot.

they have a very warped vision of reality & islam. all they really believe in is death, hence isis being a death cult. they're basically taken a book & bent it into a brainwashed haze.

isis filled in the vacuum of power with the fall of iraq (thanks bush & blair), & we, especially in europe are now currently feeling the repercussions from that time which has now grown with the power fall out in libya & especially the situation in syria

rip the victims of today

We shouldn't close shit threads, we should keep them open so that their content and bickering don't infect other threads.

Interesting theory. :catrecline:

A Theory of Shit-Magnetism

something happens - shit is magneted to it - great success!

the end.

religion of peace guys

read the Quran maybe ?

yes very true, so what ?

:derp:

That's like blaming the stick when someone hits you with it.

But hey whatever we went over this already and probably will on more occasions. Just gotta love when people understate that we would all be fine and quiet without religion like um try again sweetie ;)

Sad stuff, wish those suicide bombers would realise that they're doing.

Is this a serious comment? Sadly it looks to be.

These suicide bombers realize exactly the harm they're causing, and that's why they're doing it.

They're not trying (and failing) to create a secular utopia on earth for everyone. They're not lashing out because of poverty or "failed multi-culturalism." They're not getting revenge for US foreign policy. They are not temporarily-disgruntled humanists.

How is this still a fucking mystery to some people?

Archived