IGNORED

Explosions at Brussels Airport and metro

t yst r

One again, watmm takes a perfectly good tragedy and turns it into a shit thread.

pretty much..

glad this isn't even 20hrs old and already we've jumped right into the "islam is to blame for all of this" false argument. surely that will be the attitude that fixes terrorism once and for all. it's the attitude we've had for many decades and by god isn't it working out fantastically. if anything we need to ramp up this rhetoric. (further) surveillance of all muslims will of course address this issue head on. waterboarding clearly isn't working so we need to try harder! let's keep pushing the buttons of fear and resentment until those naughty terrorists (muslims) realise that we are truly superior culturally and intellectually. they will bow to us 5 times a day LOL

Read my posts again, MGF, because you seem to think they mean the opposite of what they actually do. You strawmanned the fuck out of my posts. Increased surveillance? Cultural and intellectual superiority? Waterboarding?

I'm NOT saying all Muslims are terrorists. That's the OPPOSITE of what I'm saying.

I'm saying Muslims are normal decent human beings who are being morally poisoned by the example of Muhammad.

I don't understand why pointing out the horrors of the Koran is so controversial. Muhammad was (by an decent standard) a monster. If there was a religious leader alive today who had sex with slaves and beheaded people, we'd all be horrified. And if he had 1.5 billion followers we'd be further horrified. But people's morality goes completely out the window when it comes to cultural tolerance and political correctness.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hell yeah islam is 2 blame for this just like christianity was to blame for the crusades, its the exact same thing!

There are now many places in my country where if you walk there with your gayfriend or your wife with a short skirt, islam wil beat you to death.

My 2 cents, fuck that religion its cancer for humanity

Good points you put forward limpy and i stand with you, especially on the point of cultural tolerance and political correctness: the courtesy of that should be extended both ways, but insofar it's mostly a 1-way-street

Triachus are you alive and well?

lol this was the second thought (ok mabye 74th ;) that crossed my mind when i saw the news

To be somewhere between people's 2nd to 74th thought :cattears:<3

I'm fine. Thanks tho.

Even though I've been in Brussels at least weekly for the past couple of months this doesn't feel much closer to home than Paris to be honest. I'm a bit weirded out by how this is being treated as a watershed moment, "our 9/11" and whatnot (with all due respect to the dead and injured and their close ones).

P.S. This thread has to be the stupidest most fallacious discussion of yesterday's events that I've encountered anywhere. I'm sure I could find a lot worse if I tried, but still, great job.

i don't see what's wrong with this thread tbh...got all sorts of opinions from extreme to liberal, healthy animated discussion, arguments for and against etc. all the makings of a good debate really...is it fashionable to just say "omg this thread i can't believe it" these days? seems to happen a lot in threads where i don't really see a huge problem. sure, there are some more right wing views in here, but i'd say they were more than tempered by the left...like i say, it's a debate innit - never going to get an overall consensus. deal with it i guess.

P.S. This thread has to be the stupidest most fallacious discussion of yesterday's events that I've encountered anywhere. I'm sure I could find a lot worse if I tried, but still, great job.

[sarcasm] thank you for your constructive views on the matter.[/sarcasm]

i suggest getting your head out of your ass and actually engage the people you find so fallacious instead of commentating about them from the sidelines. it's arrogant

Yes, it was has at least something to do with a book! A book did it all some of it !!! Burn Make reasoned arguments against the contents of the book!

Scooby-gang-1969.jpg

ftfy

Yes, it was a book! A book did it all!!! Burn the book!

Scooby-gang-1969.jpg

This.

The fact that so many around here don't see why isn't surprising, though. You lot, you're a funny bunch.

Scooby-gang-1969.jpg

This.

The fact that so many around here don't see why isn't surprising, though. You lot, you're a funny bunch.

dude, you should try to read "mein kampf", I'm pretty sure you'll like that a lot

wSUUKFF.jpg

what a fucking shit association d4mo. "HEY! you don't agree with my sentiments thus i will compare you to a nazi"

go hide in the corner

I'm saying Muslims are normal decent human beings who are being morally poisoned by the example of Muhammad.

I don't understand why pointing out the horrors of the Koran is so controversial. Muhammad was (by an decent standard) a monster. If there was a religious leader alive today who had sex with slaves and beheaded people, we'd all be horrified. And if he had 1.5 billion followers we'd be further horrified. But people's morality goes completely out the window when it comes to cultural tolerance and political correctness.

i'm shocked! but now that i understand you i understand your view on the matter (and all previous ones). limpy, you're quite a border(line)

p.s.

the level of YOUR knowlage and understanding or islam, religion in general, history and general understanding of human beings + lack of apstract thought + weak affect regulation + fragmentation of the self + splitting as a defense mechanism => islamic extremist/terrorist

Guest WNS000

What is so border-line about writing that Muḥammad was a warmonger, sadist, murderer, rapist and slaver? Those are things many historians agree with. Many of that is in the Quran itself.

It is just a book written by a guy in order to gain power. Why should I respect the book or the guy?

What is so border-line about writing that Muḥammad was a warmonger, sadist, murderer, rapist and slaver? Those are things many historians agree with. Many of that is in the Quran itself.

It is just a book written by a guy in order to gain power. Why should I respect the book or the guy?

he was all that? who said it? which historians? what's the percentage of such historians? which todays book write about that? do you know how many non-islamic historians says the opposite? what has been written in quran and what was the context of that?

and we're surprised ppl are extremists! and we aren't?

Scooby-gang-1969.jpg

This.

dude, you should try to read "mein kampf", I'm pretty sure you'll like that a lot

lol fucking burned me m8 damn u learnt me sumthing alrite cuz Hitler wow

You shouldn't have to respect the book or the guy. I sure don't. But to claim that terrorism, as some here do directly or indirectly, is the fault of the religion is outright wrong as well.

You shouldn't have to respect the book or the guy. I sure don't. But to claim that terrorism, as some here do directly or indirectly, is the fault of the religion is outright wrong as well.

yes islamic terrorism got nothing to do with islam, thanks for this one einstein .

Scooby-gang-1969.jpg

This.

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

to claim islamic terrorism has nothing to do with islam, is as retarded as saying it has everything to do with it.

wSUUKFF.jpg

what a fucking shit association d4mo. "HEY! you don't agree with my sentiments thus i will compare you to a nazi"

go hide in the corner

how am i supposed to understand what you mean with that if your only response is :facepalm:

do you have autism or something?

yes islamic terrorism got nothing to do with islam, thanks for this one einstein .

Name calling again, good one! Argument won! You obviously understood what I said and are smarter than me and so used sarcasm to call me out as dumb, great job!

wSUUKFF.jpg

go hide in the corner

how am i supposed to understand what you mean with that if your only response is :facepalm:

do you have autism or something?

lear to read you moron, I'm saying that if he's ok with the quran I guess he'll be ok with mein kampf.

Archived