IGNORED

Ultimate elseq 1-5 poll

crono3

Back around the time Oversteps released I created some polls (Album Poll / EP Poll) and it was really cool to see everyone's opinions collected together.... so now with this MASSIVE new release I figured it'd be fun to start up another one!

:: ULTIMATE elseq 1-5 POLL ::

I know it's only been about a week since release and some of you might now have heard it all yet, but I was just too excited to get this going and didn't wanna wait. I probably won't even vote on it yet since I still need to hear it a bunch more.

Also, the old polls are still open if anyone missed them back then...

py65a70.gif

Haha yeah I think we will need like another poll in a month to get clearer answers. I'm still not super familair with elseq 4 and 5, but I tried my best.

Yeah, I was kinda thinking that too. I'm pretty sure on that site I can rerun the same poll later with a different pool of results.

lol I just voted on your album poll. Apparently I'm the only person whose favorite song on Quaristice is "bnc Castl."

haha and it's still at 0%. That's actually my least favorite ae song of all time...

all i know at this point is that elyc6 0nset and 7th slip are freaking otherworldly and are my 2 favs so far, rating and ranking the others for now is impossible though.

502 Bad Gateway

hmm, sites down but I'm sure it'll be back... I mean, the polls from 6 years ago were still there lol

502 Bad Gateway

hmm, sites down but I'm sure it'll be back... I mean, the polls from 6 years ago were still there lol

Awesome avatar.

I wish I had put more time / effort into mine.

502 Bad Gateway

Awesome avatar.

I wish I had put more time / effort into mine.

Thanks! Yours ain't so bad either ;)

Also, polls back up!

I'm not getting the mesh cinereaL love. Good and interesting track, but at 24 minutes it should be totally mindblowing. Not seeing how its get plurality favorite of the whole set.

I'm not getting the mesh cinereaL love. Good and interesting track, but at 24 minutes it should be totally mindblowing. Not seeing how its get plurality favorite of the whole set.

I feel similar... Every time I hear it I feel like I'm missing something. It's a great track, but I actually feel like 0nset and eastre are better 20+ min tracks.

lol I just voted on your album poll. Apparently I'm the only person whose favorite song on Quaristice is "bnc Castl."

haha and it's still at 0%. That's actually my least favorite ae song of all time...

bnc Castl is dope, I don't get why people hate on it. My favorite from Quaristice is probably chenc9 though.

Cannot vote yet, because it'll take longer time until I properly listened.

Looking at the results, I am surprised 13x0 step from Elseq 1 does not have more votes. It is a masterpiece of art. I love it.

Cannot vote yet, because it'll take longer time until I properly listened.

Looking at the results, I am surprised 13x0 step from Elseq 1 does not have more votes. It is a masterpiece of art. I love it.

elseq 1 is just too loaded man.

Didn't vote still feels bit early but my impressions so far are similar to the popular opinion on the results.. except for Pendula casual! This is currently my favourite track on 5 and number 5 is one the best parts! Don't get why this doesn't have more love

Archived