IGNORED

Robert Del Naja is Banksy

scumtron

It's interesting but i think i may have reached a point where i don't care whom banksy is and i'm even questioning whether i ever did. I won't blame you if you question whether what i said was interesting or not, the fact that you spent the time to dismiss it is all that matters to me.

/bromantic love ... dleetr.

The mystery is more important than.. the journey of the mystery, just like when people say random person 'x' is aphex. It's more exciting when it does turn out to be aphex vs just some random person.

Star: The Bristol street artist came to the public's attention back in 1997 with his The Mild Mild West mural in the city - the same time Massive Attack became one of the world's biggest banks.

Mailautocorrect most certainly switched on.

Don't really care who banksy is, but reading his twitter account, if it's real that is, i think it's just some man-kid full of teenage angst. Not sure whether Del Naja would fit this profile. I highly doubt it, actually. Nice theory though.

Don't really care who banksy is, but reading his twitter account, if it's real that is, i think it's just some man-kid full of teenage angst. Not sure whether Del Naja would fit this profile. I highly doubt it, actually. Nice theory though.

the same journalist who uncovered Banksy's secret identity was able to confirm through some next level sleuthing that that account is just a fan account

8az3wyr.png

This thread absolutely stinks and scumtron should consider resigning.

stinks just as much as the infamous Epoisses cheese, Napoleon's favorite, known for being the smelliest cheese ever made from raw cows milk and washed with pomace brandy. POMACE BRANDY.

Archived