IGNORED

WATMM IRL

YO303

i want to be sincere but not when so many people are involve in a different reality its pretty obvious that this forum is just a fuck around? maybe thats the problem i never felt safe to be myself here  :( i get high and just write shit that makes me giggle i thought that was the gist of it

If you want me 100 percent sincere visit me at http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/pg1 I'm around there being myself 

In 1992 i shook afx's hand and told him his set was awesome even tho AT THE TIME i didn't like it that much (i was more into psy-trance), it took me about 13 years to like aphex twin, i used to sit in my room listening to his records not get in it for 13 years but in the end it was worth it, 13 years 

One can be sincere and also fuck around.  Before dank memes, cute pictures was a major life force here, but whatever happens here shows a true form vibe-- i.e. a society's people sculpt the streets; not the central government.

Without retardedness, there would be no IDM or even electronic music, because every musician would be playing classical music or someshit.  Like you'd be in the club bathroom snorting molly and charlie- with that muffled bass calling out to you as the exhilarating rush comes on and gives you your third wind- and then you'd go out on the dancefloor but it'd be waltz.

Not everybody can waltz.

Plus, WATMM and electronic (dance and non) music has roots in jazz, rock, funk, and disco, and if nobody is going to complain that WATMM has a lack of threads regarding African culture, then dank memes can't ever be a problem.

Plus, WATMM and electronic (dance and non) music has roots in jazz, rock, funk, and disco, and if nobody is going to complain that WATMM has a lack of threads regarding African culture, then dank memes can't ever be a problem.

http://forum.watmm.com/topic/66010-afrobeat-fela-kuti-and-incredible-music-from-africa/

:cisfor:

not allowing group dynamics to play out is the reason this website is in the state that it is , its time to open voting on banning people

this way WATMM LEGENDS can eliminate all the new people that are causing harm to this website, come on you know they are thinking it, they want newer member out 

One can be sincere and also fuck around.  Before dank memes, cute pictures was a major life force here, but whatever happens here shows a true form vibe-- i.e. a society's people sculpt the streets; not the central government.

Without retardedness, there would be no IDM or even electronic music, because every musician would be playing classical music or someshit.  Like you'd be in the club bathroom snorting molly and charlie- with that muffled bass calling out to you as the exhilarating rush comes on and gives you your third wind- and then you'd go out on the dancefloor but it'd be waltz.

Not everybody can waltz.

The die antwoord threads represent more than enough african culture on watmm

not allowing group dynamics to play out is the reason this website is in the state that it is , its time to open voting on banning people

this way WATMM LEGENDS can eliminate all the new people that are causing harm to this website, come on you know they are thinking it, they want newer member out

You think they want to burn em? :emb:

When I moved to Wisconsin, I loved Deer.  But now I realize they are just giant rats.  But rats can be okay.  Just scary as shit sometimes when they are close enough to shake the ground when startled.

One might expect massed armor crossing an international frontier to constitute the paradigmatic example of aggression - a case perfectly fit to analyse with the rules of jus ad bellum - and in the first flush and shock of the Georgian War in 2008, this is exactly how Western leaders described Russia's actions. Yet that August, a constellation of circumstances combined to produce an anomalous outcome: an international war without any aggressor or any wrongful violation of territorial integrity. In theory - in doctrine - this is not supposed to happen.

Archived