i think the chatmm folks were speculating that it was someone running his channel that happened to be logged in for the youtube and reddit comments. as for the video it was over the thanksgiving weekend and he could have just been at a friend's place (maybe the same person running the channel?)

pretty awesome if he is into production though, let's face it. what if he rants about gear like he does with politics? except he's totally wrong about stuff, for once.

Yes apparently it's Paul Joseph Watson that makes techno. He's like Alex Jone's Joseph Goebbels.

• Replies 616
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The vast majority of child abuse occurs at home, next most common stuff happens with kids in vulnerable situations and abuse by those in positions of power there (e.g. church, entertainment, football, education, care)

interesting omission of government as a position of power. 

uuuh.. I didn't omit it, in fact I put a link into the fucking enquiry about it. https://www.iicsa.org.uk/

hey bud. that line is incredibly vague and your link is broken. ta!

anyways. trust me. i'd love this to all be a load of shit as much as you but up to this point no one has bothered to provide a single amount of evidence against any of the allegations other than slandering those who believe something may be going on as alt-right nutjobs and trying to paint this as some kind of partisan issue, meanwhile heavily distorting what the main allegations even are while failing to even to acknowledge many of the numerous peculiarities uncovered by the people doing research.  

and the fact is people have been trying to bring this to light for decades or longer (ie the doc you didn't watch above), saville, clinton/epstein, and also the hollywood pedo doc that got buried but i haven't watched yet "an open secret"

i'm not conservative, nor a racist. i generally consider myself to be pretty level headed, but probably a bit too cynical. however, it's really not hard for me to believe that a gov't that would manufacture wars for oil/weapons $$$ would be wiling to dip their toes into less savory waters if they could do it with 0 accountability 

https://theinternationalreporter.org/2016/12/06/assassination-of-finnish-reporters-investigating-bizarre-pizzagate-plot-puzzles-russia/

Anybody who ever was investigating and came close to the truth has either been assassinated, has died under mysterious circumstances or has simply disappeared.

I want the deniers in the thread to bring forth substantial proof to back up their claims of denying (other than ridicule or sub par word jokes)

anything is possible. people are weird and some people are terrible. and rich powerful people are often even weirder and capable of being more terrible. but, dude, this is from the article you posted. And this is from FSB, which like the CIA, or any powerful and secretive agency, is not afraid of doing whatever to achieve its goals.

This report concludes by speculating that it is “reasonable/possible” to assume that this Stubb-Clinton international smuggling sex ring could have provided underage girl and boy children to the “so-called” “Pizzagate” network in America—but with FSB analysts noting that as of now, no evidence exits to prove this.

https://theinternationalreporter.org/2016/12/06/assassination-of-finnish-reporters-investigating-bizarre-pizzagate-plot-puzzles-russia/

Anybody who ever was investigating and came close to the truth has either been assassinated, has died under mysterious circumstances or has simply disappeared.

I want the deniers in the thread to bring forth substantial proof to back up their claims of denying (other than ridicule or sub par word jokes)

How can we be sure that any amount of this report is credible? How can we be sure they were actually investigating something related to pizzagate?

NOW ON SALE, 99% OFF: Occam's Razor - Cut away the most improbable of bullshit with this brand new model built from centuries-old skill and expertise, now with internet capability!

People fucking children is not an improbability. Nor are pedophilia rings.

NOW ON SALE, 99% OFF: Occam's Razor - Cut away the most improbable of bullshit with this brand new model built from centuries-old skill and expertise, now with internet capability!

Occam's Razor is a good tentative way to converge on what's probably true.

However, if we *always* defer to Occam's Razor, we will always dismiss statistical improbabilities and occasionally get the wrong answer.

this particular one is.

Why?

1. No credible evidence

2. Strong Motive to push bullshit on hrc

3. Shady sites/people pushing bs

4. Lots of stretching of facts and cherry picking to make it look like there might even be a case

5. Should we be bothered? This is like asking us to prove why aliens didnt build the piramids

6. If podestas account was cracked, why only mail and no actual cp found?

this particular one is.

Why?

1. No credible evidence

2. Strong Motive to push bullshit on hrc

3. Shady sites/people pushing bs

4. Lots of stretching of facts and cherry picking to make it look like there might even be a case

5. Should we be bothered? This is like asking us to prove why aliens didnt build the piramids

6. If podestas account was cracked, why only mail and no actual cp found?

To me it boils down to two items:

a) Podesta using phrases like "pizza-related map" in his emails

b) the unclassified FBI document about pedophile lingo

If those documents are legit, then IMO it's now up to the skeptics to explain how this obviously isn't pedophile lingo (and what e.g. "pizza-related map" could otherwise mean)

Btw, being skeptical is obviously fine...what bothers me is people dismissing things out of hand and calling that 'skepticism'

if they bothered to use codewords in their email it seems to me they were smart enough to know it stood the chance of compromise and therefore chose not to send incriminating materials online through their personal emails?

lol at just the idea of pedophile lingo (real or not). I know Brasseye has been given a nod several times in this thread but the Paedogeddon special was never more relevant.

I was being sarcastic.

That some people with money and power are involved in very lucrative (and not necessarily legal) businesses is (as I said before in this thread), in my opinion, a possibility and not something that should be dismissed because of it sounding ridiculous.

I agree some aspects of this are sketchy but so is they way the media and the people involved are handling it imo.. as i said, time will tell.

edit: @ caze

Archived