• Replies 616
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah I googled that too pretty early on.

Turns out these tourist souvenir maps are a thing:

7ce8f5975b877c99d9e432a4dd178d1d.jpgil_570xN.710247888_fk5u.jpg856799c2ca6109368690791128c56272.jpgil_340x270.815068802_65x0.jpgil_340x270.1037395202_itu6.jpg

Check out this one with a lil pizza on it:

16dc162149aab12d77ca59e713dc2ebb.jpg

It's almost as if............bear me out here, seems ridiculous I know.........she was talking about an actual hankerchief.

Seriously though, this 'fbi paedo code' business is the most effective bit of 4chan trolling since they made Bronies a thing.

ur wrong

no u

quality discussion

lol.

this thread is great. it's like holding a mirror up to WATMM's autism and social paranoia. wd spiral.

aw shucks :emb:

Just would like to not that Andrew Breitbart accused John podesta of being a pedophile in 2011.

i think clinton, bush, GW Bush have all been accused of being pedophiles and sex freaks at one time or another.  Bush Sr. apparently had a mistress for 30 years, clinton's apparently allowed cocaine from south america to fly in and land at a CIA landing strip in arkansas when clinton was governor,  GW bush's cronies were pedos and they were all linked up in skull and bones Yale stuff doing berlusconi style bunga bunga parties and indulging in everything under the sun. 

also, someone made an entire documentary about how GW Bush was green lighted to be president because he killed John F Kennedy Jr. by forcing his plane into the ocean using a USA Air Guard plane.  it went on and on about how good and cautious of a pilot JFK Jr was, how GW Bush is unaccounted for during that rime period.. long enough to get a plane and do the deed and it's major high jinx too.. crazy stuff.. all kinds of weird. i think i saw it on netflix.  

there's lot's of dirty pedo talk and what makes it something people are willing to believe is the catholic church child rape cover up, and things like Dennis Hastert child rape/pedophelia coming to light. 

i don't get it though.. why don't they focus on the actual pedophiles?  is it no fun once the truth is out already?  or is it just a pizza related thing? 

So i'm catching up on this after leaving it for a while...

watmm seems split on this one which i can understand

pedo's are real = fact

Podesta is weird = fact

the email are suspicious = fact

codes seem legit = fact

comet ping pong owner is fucked up weird = fact

how did they link the comet place to the emails again?

So i'm catching up on this after leaving it for a while...

watmm seems split on this one which i can understand

pedo's are real = fact

Podesta is weird = fact

the email are suspicious = fact

codes seem legit = fact

comet ping pong owner is fucked up weird = fact

how did they link the comet place to the emails again?

you mean apart from the owner of the place and the place itself being explicitly mentioned on the emails?

i was being sarcastic, people denying the fact that all this weird shit is going on and it all links but people seem to mark this as fake news is beyond me...oh its just a coincidence....

so what about the shooter?

i was being sarcastic, people denying the fact that all this weird shit is going on and it all links but people seem to mark this as fake news is beyond me...oh its just a coincidence....

so what about the shooter?

media reports that he didn't fire, fired one shot, fired two shots...

people over at pizzagate.us think is a false flag... but like someone said, of course they do.

I honestly don't know. I'd like to know why podesta or any of the people involved aren't coming forward about those e-mails? I mean, that would solve the whole thing really.

Yeah I googled that too pretty early on.

Turns out these tourist souvenir maps are a thing:

7ce8f5975b877c99d9e432a4dd178d1d.jpgil_570xN.710247888_fk5u.jpg856799c2ca6109368690791128c56272.jpgil_340x270.815068802_65x0.jpgil_340x270.1037395202_itu6.jpg

Check out this one with a lil pizza on it:

16dc162149aab12d77ca59e713dc2ebb.jpg

It's almost as if............bear me out here, seems ridiculous I know.........she was talking about an actual hankerchief.

Seriously though, this 'fbi paedo code' business is the most effective bit of 4chan trolling since they made Bronies a thing.

ur wrong

no u

quality discussion

lol.

this thread is great. it's like holding a mirror up to WATMM's autism and social paranoia. wd spiral.

aw shucks :emb:

None of those are black and white. Let's be real, those are extremely uncommon unless you lived 100 years ago. I think actually all the pictures you linked are from vintage stores. 

Once again, none are black and white.

If the handkerchief was patterned is such a distinct way, then the realtor would have said something  more than "black with white" on it.

No one said she wasn't talking about an actual handkerchief.

You guys are actually bad at reading.

You don't actually have to believe that it's fbi paedo code to realize that it's weird.

also the worldwide push that this is the fake news story, the conspiracy story that is so dangerous that laws must be passed and it has to be censored on social media networks doesn't really add up. especially when measured against shit like 9/11 and sandyhook truthing. conspiracy theories have been around for decades.

hit a nerve it would seem

If you want my opinion of what is really happening.

Maybe they aren't fucking kids, but they are doing other unsavory and illegal things, and having the microscope turned on them makes them very uncomfortable.

I think the odds that people have hit the nail on the head are lower, but the odds of them all being involved in illegal shit is probably true.

I mean, james alefantis was named the 49th most powerful person in DC or something, and he runs a fucking pizza shop. He also gets 5 figure donations from government folks. 

"I think it has a map that seems pizza-related"

who draws a map about pizza on a handkerchief? this is not real

I drew a map on a Kleenex last night

(It was not a pizza-related map)

P.S. Fucking-lol at the gunman saying "the Intel was not 100%"

That's the most euphemistic way of saying "I'm a crazy person" I've ever heard

Archived