• Replies 616
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i was a bit skeptical of the fbi doc but i did manage to find a copy hosted on a puerto rican .gov site. last modified 2009 http://senado.pr.gov/Ponencias/ps%20734%20Policia%20de%20Puerto%20Rico%20Anejo.pdf

which is 2 yrs after the wikileaks release of the doc

I'm sure it's just a coincidence that all those specific symbols and slang are being used...Hell, earlier today I sent an email with a concentric triangle and the line "I think I left pizza-related map in the hotel room" so it's obviously just apophenia

if they bothered to use codewords in their email it seems to me they were smart enough to know it stood the chance of compromise and therefore chose not to send incriminating materials online through their personal emails?

That might be true...if the code was public knowledge at the time the emails were written.

But it wasn't.

*dum dum dum*

Farr keeps posting trailers and links and legislation changes, he's very boorish. LimpyLoo, you love Rubin, when he stood naked before you said you saw his humanity

this particular one is.

Why?

1. No credible evidence

2. Strong Motive to push bullshit on hrc

3. Shady sites/people pushing bs

4. Lots of stretching of facts and cherry picking to make it look like there might even be a case

5. Should we be bothered? This is like asking us to prove why aliens didnt build the piramids

6. If podestas account was cracked, why only mail and no actual cp found?

1. Using code words in emails is credible. We can establish that they are definitely code words. That's obvious. We cannot confirm what they mean, but the base of information we have is that they are related to pedophilia. They may not be, but that is the information we have available.

4. You cannot associate everyone involved with anyone else unless they willingly associate themselves. Of course when you have a massive amount of people looking into something there will be bad research and conclusions that are jumped to, but that in no way whatsoever discredits the real things in question.

5. No, that's a false equivalency. It also insinuates that that rich people fucking children is somehow a fantasy. It's not. It's a reality. Pedophile rings are also a reality. Human trafficking and underage prostitution are a reality. 

6. Any prudent person, especially a high-profile person, is not going to transfer CP through databases that are archived. This is absolutely stupid to do. So, in my opinion, this is not a valid criticism. 

Farr keeps posting trailers and links and legislation changes, he's very boorish. LimpyLoo, you love Rubin, when he stood naked before you said you saw his humanity

*checks Autism-to-English dictionary*

Dude, just because I got mad respect for Rubin's humanity/nudity doesn't mean I think he's the key to humanity's salvation: that's some loose-ass speculation, dawg.

this particular one is.

Why?

1. No credible evidence

4. Lots of stretching of facts and cherry picking to make it look like there might even be a case

5. Should we be bothered? This is like asking us to prove why aliens didnt build the piramids

1. Using code words in emails is credible. We can establish that they are definitely code words. That's obvious. We cannot confirm what they mean, but the base of information we have is that they are related to pedophilia. They may not be, but that is the information we have available.

4. You cannot associate everyone involved with anyone else unless they willingly associate themselves. Of course when you have a massive amount of people looking into something there will be bad research and conclusions that are jumped to, but that in no way whatsoever discredits the real things in question.

5. No, that's a false equivalency. It also insinuates that that rich people fucking children is somehow a fantasy. It's not. It's a reality. Pedophile rings are also a reality. Human trafficking and underage prostitution are a reality. 

6. Any prudent person, especially a high-profile person, is not going to transfer CP through databases that are archived. This is absolutely stupid to do. So, in my opinion, this is not a valid criticism. 

none of that is conclusive proof of this specific alleged paedophile ring comprised of powerful/rich people operating in connection with an ordinary pizza joint called Comet Ping Pong of all things. lol just read that sentence. Comet Ping Pong.

this is just attracting attention because of the hysteria/comspiracy factor, mainly from nutters who are pre-disposed to believing things they're paranoid about. meanwhile, real paedophilia cases are playing out in more boring, ordinary circumstances across the world. and they do involve powerful/rich people in some cases, but this specific thing has every indication of being a beatup.

Comet Ping Pong. I can't even believe this made it to 10 pages. I thought we were all fucking around in here.

this particular one is.

Why?

1. No credible evidence

none of that is conclusive proof of this specific alleged paedophile ring comprised of powerful/rich people operating in connection with an ordinary pizza joint called Comet Ping Pong of all things. lol just read that sentence. Comet Ping Pong.

this is just attracting attention because of the hysteria/comspiracy factor, mainly from nutters who are pre-disposed to believing things they're paranoid about. meanwhile, real paedophilia cases are playing out in more boring, ordinary circumstances across the world. and they do involve powerful/rich people in some cases, but this specific thing has every indication of being a beatup.

Comet Ping Pong. I can't even believe this made it to 10 pages. I thought we were all fucking around in here.

no shit it's not conclusive proof, but that's the purpose of investigating. What a lot of people are saying, yourself included, is that you are very certain there is nothing to see here, and I think that is VERY shortsighted.

i still think it's possible that the slang was inserted into the emails before the leak to build more of a case for chasing podesta under the assumption he was guilty for earlier rumours. like if 4chan coined a lot of the pizza lingo more than a decade ago and now it's appearing in podesta's emails is it more likely that he had absorbed that way of speaking thru his deviant practises or could it have been put there by someone who is hip to 4chan culture? it's at least possible. it's likely that whoever obtained these emails already had a problem with podesta. and if they were wise about what he was supposedly up to, why wasn't the alarm raised when it was handed in to wikileaks? and as wikileaks themselves have been unable to assure that emails wouldn't have been altered before being turned over to them, i think this casts doubt on using the emails as credible evidence.

like i said before, if there's something there, the fbi should be on it and investigating. i think it makes sense to defer these matters to professionals instead of vigilante mass hysteria madness that could end up roping in innocent people, and it probably already has.

Do you think the FBI compiled that code-dictionary from looking at 4Chan?

this particular one is.

Why?

1. No credible evidence

no shit it's not conclusive proof, but that's the purpose of investigating. What a lot of people are saying, yourself included, is that you are very certain there is nothing to see here, and I think that is VERY shortsighted.

nah, maetl. I'm saying there's no conclusive proof and it's not worth bothering about in the absence of such, not that there's conclusive proof that there isn't anything. do you go through life trying unearth everything in every possible corner at the slightest suggestion there's something there? cos that's just bad heuristics.

Comet Ping Pong.

Archived