IGNORED

R.I.P. Carrie Fisher

Nebraska

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Apparently they completed filming the whole episode VIII with her. Not the best way to boost audience (like SW needs any) but it is inevitable...

Yes, but any reshoots or ADR is going to need reconsideration, as will any potential involvement she would have had in Episode IX, which supposedly she was on board for. Her role in VIII may have to be changed to accommodate her passing.

Apparently they completed filming the whole episode VIII with her. Not the best way to boost audience (like SW needs any) but it is inevitable...

Yes, but any reshoots or ADR is going to need reconsideration, as will any potential involvement she would have had in Episode IX, which supposedly she was on board for. Her role in VIII may have to be changed to accommodate her passing.

Sudden red lightsaber attack shot behind her back  :emotawesomepm9:

Sudden red lightsaber attack shot behind her back  :emotawesomepm9:

Too soon, man - too soon  :catcry:

This is almost exactly what happened to me. I can tell you it was tough.

I hope Billie (Lourd) is able to get some support to help her make it through this in as positive a way as she can (rather than resorting to substances or anything like that).

This is almost exactly what happened to me. I can tell you it was tough.

I hope Billie (Lourd) is able to get some support to help her make it through this in as positive a way as she can (rather than resorting to substances or anything like that).

I can't even fathom that, a twofold loss.

Her family seems quite supportive actually. Dysfunctional over the years but not destructive, very amicable despite their personal drama, splits, etc.

I was watching Wishful Drinking on HBO when the news of Debbie's passing broke. Lot of self deprecation and dark humor but this steady optimism shines through Carrie's personality. I can only imagine her daughter inherited some of that.

Archived