IGNORED

Now That Trump's President... (not any more!)

Nebraska

Hey there guys *high five*

Have to say I spied on the tv the other day this Jay-Z, Beyonce bullshit concert. Like whats that got to do with anything? Whoooo so these two are down with Clinton, wow how cool lol. I must vote for her then.

Trumps gonna win this because Trump has many layers of slime, but in my opinion that Clinton woman has just as many layers of slime but because she's somehow a 'democrat', 'down with the Jiggaman and Bey-O' and a bit 'left' shes like the lesser of two evils?

Nah don't think so. It makes her worse imo.

Perhaps we should be more concerned with who will keep civilization more or less stable, rather than who keeps it more real:

https://www.reddit.com/r/EnoughTrumpSpam/comments/4teoxl/a_final_response_to_the_tell_me_why_trump_is_a/

Like I'm gonna spend the rest of my Sunday reading that you twat, flol.

You're a bit of a weird fucker aren't you?

It takes about 2 minutes to read it top to bottom

(Reading the sources is mere extra credit)

And yes of course I'm a fucking weird fucker...but of all my posts to notice this from, why this one?

Edited by LimpyLoo

I haven't been checking the last few pages, but has there been any mention of the extreme interest in 'pizza' by some of the Clinton crowd?

Sigh? What do you mean?

There is strong evidence that Bernie Sanders has been an agent for camp Hillary since the start. GG Democracy

​Other lovely thing that has happened is a failed assassination attempt at Donald Trump by a guy named Austyn Crytes. His name appears a whopping seven times in the wikileaks e-mail dump. GG MK Ultra

Umm...there was no gun found...he was merely holding a protest sign

Where did you hear that it was an "assassination attempt?"

R/the_Donald or Fox News?

It's no big deal Limpy :ok:

It's cool man, I was just wondering why that particular post set off your "this guy's a weirdo" alarm

People going insane again....

also, reddit? f-off

It's literally impossible for a Reddit thread to have merit, eh? Best to just dismiss it out of hand based on where it came from...

Fucking idiot

Beyoncé and Jay Z were a Get Out The Vote thing, obviously. Not a bad ace to have up your sleeve, either.

yep, they gave away the tickets for free, and in return they got email addresses and got a chance to talk to some dumb kids who usually sit on their asses during elections. they even had them pick up the tickets beside early voting places where they'd tell them to go vote.

Sigh? What do you mean?

There is strong evidence that Bernie Sanders has been an agent for camp Hillary since the start. GG Democracy

​Other lovely thing that has happened is a failed assassination attempt at Donald Trump by a guy named Austyn Crytes. His name appears a whopping seven times in the wikileaks e-mail dump. GG MK Ultra

It's cool man, I was just wondering why that particular post set off your "this guy's a weirdo" alarm

Well this weekend I was doing an Ouija board session, naked of course and covered in goats blood, the goat spoke to me before I slit its throat. While the warm blood was draining from its neck it spoke to me, the goat told me you was a weirdo.

The exact words were (in a spooky, haunted, old English west country accent)

Limpy Loo Is A Weirdo!!!!!!!!!

It was then the alarm bells started ringing. Big time :dry:

Edited by beerwolf

Sigh? What do you mean?

Well this weekend I was doing an Ouija board session, naked of course and covered in goats blood, the goat spoke to me before I slit its throat. While the warm blood was draining from its neck it spoke to me, the goat told me you was a weirdo.

I mean, that's cool, but most people come to that conclusion simply by looking at me or listening to me talk

Sigh? What do you mean?

I mean, that's cool, but most people come to that conclusion simply by looking at me or listening to me talk

well, it wasn't a people was it it was a goat

impossible to have merrit? no. impossible to count as actual proof? yes.

I don't understand

The post is meticulously sourced

Who cares what forum it was posted on?

It's posted on A forum. That should tell you enough.

The irony was i was responding to the "strong evidence" from reddit (and some podesta mail from wikileaks?) on Sanders being an agent for camp Hillary.

Please don't take this personally. 

Why didn't the elections involve more hugs right from the start? Why can't we ever elect more hugs?

Last time we hugged I accidentally stabbed you in the jugular with my erection

So yeah, I'm always down for hugs

Sigh? What do you mean?

sigh for any number of reasons.. he's right.. we could've had him as the candidate but that didn't happen.. or ya know.. interpret the sigh as anything.. general vibe of sadness and disappointment at the way things are. 

https://twitter.com/Khanoisseur/status/788796890414325760

Can't decide what attribute is most dangerous. Up until now thought it was gullibility. Sometimes I thought it was his hubris. Now I think this it's his 19th century understanding of human genetics.

the frontline episode about him/clinton called "The Choice" goes into his family's thoughts about genetics and how some people are "killers" (in business/life) and some are losers. family is very competitive. trump's brother wanted to be and became a pilot who flew commercial airlines but was considered a loser in the family and became an alcoholic and killed himself.  lot's of interesting info the episode. 

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/frontline/film/the-choice-2016/