IGNORED

Now That Trump's President... (not any more!)

Nebraska

Limpy and Chen present Tha Chessmastazz Debate

And the album art is Dana Scully and a hunchback leaning over a chessboard like a gangsta version of those old Chessmaster PC games from the '90s, with poorly-shopped thunderclouds in the background.

Haha i love seeing limpy and chen in a debate. You guys always take it to the max with logic and slick rebuttals. Anticipating a checkmate here, cuz you are both super knowledgable and great at sparring. And btw, Chen, as little as you and I have in common politically, your skill at arguing points to their last fibers always impresses me. Same with your logically sound cases Limpy.

Politics needs more of this attitude.

So it went from being a stable place with some human rights violations to an unstable place with more human rights violations and somehow you think this is a good thing?

Wow...

Chen, were there less human rights and political freedom under Lincoln because there was a civil war? By this logic, Lincoln made things worse

Haha i love seeing limpy and chen in a debate. You guys always take it to the max with logic and slick rebuttals. Anticipating a checkmate here, cuz you are both super knowledgable and great at sparring. And btw, Chen, as little as you and I have in common politically, your skill at arguing points to their last fibers always impresses me. Same with your logically sound cases Limpy.

Politics needs more of this attitude.

I respect Chen like mad dup in heeya

He is a clear-thinker and things get heated but he usually pwns me because he knows way more about history, economics, and poli-sci than I do

So it went from being a stable place with some human rights violations to an unstable place with more human rights violations and somehow you think this is a good thing?

Wow...

Chen, were there less human rights and political freedom under Lincoln because there was a civil war? By this logic, Lincoln made things worse

If you read any of the links I posted, they explicitly counter your statement that human rights improved after the death of Gaddafi. The stability part is just further collateral damage as a result of Gaddafis death. What's that old saw...better the devil you know than the one you don't?

I'm trying to move this weekend, so not much more from me on this I'm afraid.

We would prolly have to parse the details to converge on an answer...which it sounds like neither of us want to do...you might be right, I dunno

Just so long as we agree that the structure and order of a society run independent of the explicit political freedom of its people...(this is why we don't judge the political freedom of North Koreans based on how stable and orderly the society is)

My sister lived and worked in Libya for a few years. She left in around 09 I think. I don't think she ever felt unsafe. I doubt she'd last 2 weeks in post-gaddafi Libya. The boyfriend she had while she was there is almost certainly dead now

https://twitter.com/Khanoisseur/status/788796890414325760

Can't decide what attribute is most dangerous. Up until now thought it was gullibility. Sometimes I thought it was his hubris. Now I think this it's his 19th century understanding of human genetics.

Edited by mammalsolidarity

Hey there guys *high five*

Have to say I spied on the tv the other day this Jay-Z, Beyonce bullshit concert. Like whats that got to do with anything? Whoooo so these two are down with Clinton, wow how cool lol. I must vote for her then.

Trumps gonna win this because Trump has many layers of slime, but in my opinion that Clinton woman has just as many layers of slime but because she's somehow a 'democrat', 'down with the Jiggaman and Bey-O' and a bit 'left' shes like the lesser of two evils?

Nah don't think so. It makes her worse imo.

Have to say I spied on the tv the other day this Jay-Z, Beyonce bullshit concert. Like whats that got to do with anything? Whoooo so these two are down with Clinton, wow how cool lol. I must vote for her then.

Trumps gonna win this because Trump has many layers of slime, but in my opinion that Clinton woman has just as many layers of slime but because she's somehow a 'democrat', 'down with the Jiggaman and Bey-O' and a bit 'left' shes like the lesser of two evils?

Are you kidding me?

Trump's campaign is run by white supremacists, look up who Roger Stone is 

At this point is not about policies cause they both suck, its about the soul of the nation, if trump wins all the hard work in terms of social progress this great nation has done will be undone 

Yeah, can't ride with you on this one wolf. I don't care if she dies in office, gets impeached or loses in 2020, but she's the only option on Tuesday.

Edit: Like, imagine if Jeremy Clarkson were PM.

Edited by doublename

Hahah, alright then lol

If two of my favorite watmmers Deer (glad the old avatar is back!) and doublename say I'm wrong, then I humbly concur and say I'm sorry  :biggrin: 

Clinton for The White House :beer:

Perhaps we should be more concerned with who will keep civilization more or less stable, rather than who keeps it more real:

https://www.reddit.com/r/EnoughTrumpSpam/comments/4teoxl/a_final_response_to_the_tell_me_why_trump_is_a/

Edited by LimpyLoo

Sigh? What do you mean?

Maybe sigh because Sanders supporting Clinton is like Occupy Wallstreet supporting Goldman Sachs? As Trump once stated.

Maybe he was 'leveraged' into supporting her? ( https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/47397 )

Also, think this is insightful, something you wont see on corporate controlled media here;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fat63bqvG8&feature=share

whoah, big Martin Bros fan here, never thought I would see then mentioned here on watmm Edited by ThatSpanishGuy

Perhaps we should be more concerned with who will keep civilization more or less stable, rather than who keeps it more real:

https://www.reddit.com/r/EnoughTrumpSpam/comments/4teoxl/a_final_response_to_the_tell_me_why_trump_is_a/

Like I'm gonna spend the rest of my Sunday reading that you twat, flol.

You're a bit of a weird fucker aren't you?

Edited by beerwolf

Haven't read through all the posts here, but my only hope for this Tuesday is that third party candidates get enough votes to be taken into (full) consideration in the next election.

Sigh? What do you mean?

Maybe sigh because Sanders supporting Clinton is like Occupy Wallstreet supporting Goldman Sachs? As Trump once stated.

Maybe he was 'leveraged' into supporting her? ( https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/47397 )

Also, think this is insightful, something you wont see on corporate controlled media here;

whoah, big Martin Bros fan here, never thought I would see then mentioned here on watmm

Martin Bros and the Tinfoil cap band!

*badum tsssssh*