IGNORED

Now That Trump's President... (not any more!)

Nebraska

It's not the first time I've heard "yeah, Donnie's going down!"

Because he's still seemingly invincible right now. I just don't wanna get excited about the possibility of him getting ousted until we know for sure.

Because he's still seemingly invincible right now. I just don't wanna get excited about the possibility of him getting ousted until we know for sure.

I find the possibilty of all the things and people Donnie has skirted, slithered, deflected, etc...that it would be Tom Arnold to take him down. It's an episode of South Park.

I find the possibilty of all the things and people Donnie has skirted, slithered, deflected, etc...that it would be Tom Arnold to take him down. It's an episode of South Park.

Yeah, but I think all of this recent flailing by Trump is due to the increasing likelihood of his campaign chairman and personal lawyer cutting plea deals. And these guys have all the receipts that implicate a pretty big portion of the GOP, if not its complete existence.

Yeah, but I think all of this recent flailing by Trump is due to the increasing likelihood of his campaign chairman and personal lawyer cutting plea deals. And these guys have all the receipts that implicate a pretty big portion of the GOP, if not its complete existence.

and apparently info about explicit dealings w/russia to move $30 million to the NRA. flol. i hope that shit comes out plain as day 

they're all dirty. 

and apparently info about explicit dealings w/russia to move $30 million to the NRA. flol. i hope that shit comes out plain as day

they're all dirty.

This has really become a global fight: democracy vs. global crime in its many forms. It’s not just the USA who has stake in this, but the entire global balance of power after WWII, the Cold War and it’s been blown wide open to all the right people. It’s just time for the public to catch up, and if that has to be a cold splash of reality to the face with the legal crackdown of an entire presidential administration and anyone who helped them, I say bring it. Fuck your feelings, MAGAts.

^ Imagine what those'll fetch on ebay... sorry, thinking from a real estate perspective

^^ same. totally agree w/that. it is a giant global fucking crime syndicate. 

giphy.gif

source.gif

so it's looking like the immigrant kids thing is way worse. she gets past the historical analogy at 8:06. the government kept no record of whose kids they are. thousands of them. and gave the parents no information on how to get them back. and they've been sent all around the country. some 18 months old. some with no paperwork pertaining to them.

yeah. heard about that. absolutely no plan or forthought in any of this.

and also, the detention centers will now be family detention centers. sort of a GITMO at the border. and you know that all kinds of people will be rounded up and put there to be deported. people already here.. people here legally etc.. they're going to round up immigrants and keep them there until whenever.

this is all going to get worse before it gets better.

They requested the pentagon to free up space for 20k more. Insane.

Also longtime conservative columnist George Will quit the GOP and literally urged everyone to vote straight ticket Dem.

http://fortune.com/2018/06/22/george-will-leaves-republican-party-donald-trump/

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

^ Imagine what those'll fetch on ebay... sorry, thinking from a real estate perspective

source.gif

too drunk for this flol

giphy.gif

source.gif

I was hoping he'd do a roundhouse kick when he hopped

so it's looking like the immigrant kids thing is way worse. she gets past the historical analogy at 8:06. the government kept no record of whose kids they are. thousands of them. and gave the parents no information on how to get them back. and they've been sent all around the country. some 18 months old. some with no paperwork pertaining to them.

yeah. heard about that. absolutely no plan or forthought in any of this.

and also, the detention centers will now be family detention centers. sort of a GITMO at the border. and you know that all kinds of people will be rounded up and put there to be deported. people already here.. people here legally etc.. they're going to round up immigrants and keep them there until whenever.

this is all going to get worse before it gets better.

They requested the pentagon to free up space for 20k more. Insane.

Also longtime conservative columnist George Will quit the GOP and literally urged everyone to vote straight ticket Dem.

http://fortune.com/2018/06/22/george-will-leaves-republican-party-donald-trump/

steve schmidt just quit the repulican party

343219.jpg

CNBC: Trump autographed photos of deceased crime victims for White House 'Angel Families' event.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/06/22/trump-autographed-photos-of-dead-crime-victims-for-white-house-event.html

this is just unreal surreal fucking bonkers and he also said 

"we're sorry for the loss of your whoever..." and compared one of the photos of dead person to actor Tom Selleck. 

this guy is a total sociopath who cannot feel empathy. 

i took tom arnold's tweet with a grain of salt, but watching him on lawrence o'donnell friday at 10 laid out very dramatically the major development of cohen flipping.

and apparently felix sater, russian mobster, who tom arnold knows well, also is cooperating with mueller

Edited by very honest

I lost my soul when I fell to earth

My planets call me to the void of my birth

The time has come for me to kill this game

Now open wide and say my name

Space Force mother fucker

- David Wyndorf

giphy.gif

source.gif

we can't afford to blow up each other for what we believe anymore, we're too powerful

be very, very aware of tribalism

they're all dirty.

This has really become a global fight: democracy vs. global crime in its many forms. It’s not just the USA who has stake in this, but the entire global balance of power after WWII, the Cold War and it’s been blown wide open to all the right people. It’s just time for the public to catch up, and if that has to be a cold splash of reality to the face with the legal crackdown of an entire presidential administration and anyone who helped them, I say bring it. Fuck your feelings, MAGAts.

goddamn well put

I have a pet theory about how the end of cold war dichotomy ushered in a gradual rise of conspiracy theories into public conscious, something that has reached a boiling point and crossed over from fringe believer and pop culture awareness to genuine political belief tendencies. Some stuff I wrote to a friend regarding that:

"Cold war ended too, especially after a rather tense decade, perhaps that freed up a tremendous amount of paranoia and curiosity that pointed elsewhere. If you look at terrorism and civil wars they generally shifted from secular and nationalist in tone to religious and ideological (I don't think many people acknowledge this.) I was a big, big military tech aficionado as a kid so that also pointed me to UFOs. I always knew Area 51 was actually Groom Lake and a test base inside of the Nellis Range, but even then it's still a secretive base perpetually teaming with classified activity and tech development. A lot of conspiracy stuff also swing back to non-political topics like ghosts, cyptoids, natural paranormal phenomenon, etc. Those are fascinating, non-politically charged topics.

The crazy thing about Waco, or for that fact Ruby Ridge, or any other incident tied to cults, militia movement, etc. is how much the narrative around them has changed. As much as Waco was accepted as a tragedy, one people witnessed in horror, there was still a very clear mainstream versus fringe element to it. Not even the most far right-wing or far left-wing elected official would come forward and completely challenge what the US government did back then. Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't talk radio like Limbaugh touched it in the 90s either. Compare it to the misinforation that surrounded things like Jade Helm or the Bundy standoffs. Those would of been clear cut cases back in the 90s, but in the 2010s you could hardly approach the issues objectively without someone debating you. Hell right now you have much of an entire political party flirting with the same conspiracy theory-minded figureheads. Or at least it seems so online (bots distort this perception a lot). I don't think a lot of Trump diehards have actually sat and realized they share and applaud theories (Pizzagate, Seth Rich) by people who 10+ years ago were still loudly pushing the claim that 9/11 was an inside job.

"Also regarding the 90s height of conspiracy theories in relation to the end of the cold war and rise of greater access of information there was this window that opened of "plausible" conspiracies once rather sinister realities become declassified or leaked: Project MKUltra, Unit 731 and Project Paperclip after WWII, various targeting of civil rights leaders by the FBI, etc. Less controversially you had this idea that the government had to be keeping some tech development secret: look at how much the Space Program and aviation progressed in a matter of two decades - from inability to fly past the speed of sound to travelling to the moon - that seemingly slowed to a comparatively glacial pace. Hell, all we really got out of 2001: Space Odyssey were tablets."