IGNORED

Now That Trump's President... (not any more!)

Nebraska

President Donald Trump said the top U.S. infectious disease expert Anthony Fauci was blocked from testifying to the House of Representatives on the coronavirus this week because it’s controlled by Democrats, undercutting the White House’s explanation. He says Dr. Fauci will testify in front of the Senate. (Source: Bloomberg)

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/videos/2020-05-05/trump-says-house-is-a-setup-full-of-trump-haters-video

• Facepalm 1

hey these guys pulled a donald! bank fraud, identity theft, lying, scamming the government, mortgage fraud...right up his alley! 

they claimed to have owned restaurants with dozens of staff in order to get corona business bucks, when in fact it was all made up. these are exactly the kind of "best people" donald needs working for him:

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/05/05/coronavirus-men-charged-with-fraud-over-cares-act-ppp-small-business-aid.html

Two New England men have become the first people charged in the United States with fraudulently applying for aid from a federal program designed to help small businesses deal with financial fallout from the coronavirus pandemic.

The men allegedly applied for more than $500,000 in assistance from the new CARES Act Payroll Protection Program, federal prosecutors said Tuesday.

David Staveley, 52, a resident of Andover, Massachusetts, and David Butziger, 51, of Warwick, Rhode Island, allegedly claimed to “have dozens of employees earning wages at four different business entities when, in fact, there were no employees working for any of the businesses,” the Justice Department said.

Staveley and Butziger are charged in a federal criminal complaint with conspiracy to make false statements to influence the Small Business Administration and conspiracy to commit bank fraud.

Staveley, who also is known by the name Kurt Sanborn, additionally is charged with aggravated identity theft, and Butziger also is charged with bank fraud.

Under the name Kurt Sanborn, Staveley was sentenced in 2015 to 27 months in federal prison for fraud related to mortgages on properties in New Hampshire.

• Farnsworth 1

this was a pretty awesome headline to read earlier today, haven't thought of Axl in awhile:

Trump's treasury secretary attacks Axl Rose's patriotism but mixes up US and Liberian flags

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/may/07/axl-rose-steve-mnuchin-twitter-spat-us-liberia-flags-mix-up

• Haha 1

“One of President Donald Trump's personal valets, who works in the West Wing serving the president his meals among other duties, has tested positive for the coronavirus, the closest the virus is known to have come to the president, a White House official said.“

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/white-house/military-official-working-white-house-tests-positive-coronavirus-n1202061

I’ve never prayed for someone to lick doorknobs, silverware, buttons, appliances and furniture a much I am right now. 

Results, please. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, goDel said:

This is Trumps 2020 campaign in a nutshell. Amazingly succinct. Watch the clip though. The tweet is part of it.

gonna be weird for him if trump wins again. 

Why? He didnt make a prediction, right? At least, not the way I read it. What he says here is also true for his 2016 campaign, I think. Which he won, obviously. 

Edited by goDel

6 hours ago, ignatius said:

savage

odua99bngbx41.png?width=604&auto=webp&s=

and wtf justice dept dropping charges on flynn and letting him go?
https://apnews.com/ae1ad252bb13490db2ceffc5d17b6d92?utm_source=Twitter&utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_medium=AP

I performed in front of the Lincoln Memorial when I was in high school, so I take that as a compliment.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, goDel said:

Why? He didnt make a prediction, right?

true but to me it sounds like he's saying his campaign is fleecing him as well.. giving him fake polls and propping him up.. which means what? they don't give a shit and just want to make some money from the campaign and then get out of the sinking ship before everyone drowns. which sorta assumes he thinks trump will lose??? or maybe he feels bad for trump who's being lied to? or his personal integrity is slighted as someone who ran political campaigns for a living??

carville has been butt hurt about so much since 2016 and beyond. and i'm not saying he's making shit up. he probably has lot's of inside info about the campaigns and knows what kind of shit some of trump's people are getting up to. 

Edited by ignatius
  • Like 1

His 2016 campaign was the same. Hillary was supposed to win. Trump was only in it for the money. Like a giant commercial for his business. It was a succesful grifter party, if you will.

• Like 1