IGNORED

Key Nell appreciation

atypic

Re-listening now on big speakers - that EP is a god damn masterpiece.  And Keynell/Keynell on Warp is right there with it.  Lately I've mostly been focusing on Exai and elseq, but holy shit these tracks are good.

ack but not the ae remixes (i need)

https://www.discogs.com/Gescom-Keynell-AE-Mixes/release/1829266

Interesting - this suggests yes but I don't see it on Bleep...

Yes, I got them digitally years ago and I can't remember where exactly but the metadata says the URL is "http://warprecords.com" so they're probably from Bleep.

Yes, I got them digitally years ago and I can't remember where exactly but the metadata says the URL is "http://warprecords.com" so they're probably from Bleep.

Yeah I definitely got mine from bleep, back when all their mp3s were vbr.  weird how the seem to have vanished...

Huge Key Nell fan here, 1 and 2 are the shit especially.  The beatwork on 2 is just mental.  It's one of those tracks I wish I could un-listen to and hear again for the first time.  I've kinda suspected the original release is just Roy and Sid productions released as gescom but of course there's no way of proving it now innit 

I used to have both of them on my 1GB mp3 player as permanent residents and played the shit out of them. So much that I got a little bit tired but still dig them.

The Ae remixes were a Bleep exclusive they used to promote the site when it first launched. Weird they are no longer available, I always meant to get them again at a higher bitrate.

Sounds like we need to do a campaign to get the tracks up for purchase again. And by campaign I mean some of you just email and tweet at them a few times

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's disappeared from my purchases on Bleep, the list only seems to go back to 2009 and I bought it when the site launched back in 2004.

the ae remixes were indeed available on bleep, still have them in my collection on there

594da192b9.jpg

But is those 2 remix tracks from bleep on 320kbps?

Im really into that first track love it!

the ae remixes were indeed available on bleep, still have them in my collection on there

594da192b9.jpg

But is those 2 remix tracks from bleep on 320kbps?

Im really into that first track love it!

I doubt it, my copies are 195 kbps (VBR) and 159 kbps (VBR) respectively. Perhaps the reason they no longer sell them?

Keynell remixes are my most listened to gescom related release by far.  The atmosphere is amazing.  The manipulated voice samples are amazing.  I LOVE this release, but mainly the second track

so got my hands on the bleep release aemixes (thx) and woah holy shit. track 2 the slsk rip i've been listening to for like 10+ yrs is apparently sped up and about a minute shorter (10:17 vs 11:06) than the bleep release. track 1 is same speed on both

i like the faster slsk version better =\

guess i can just speed the bleep version to match and have that hispeed hifi gaescom goodness

Archived