IGNORED

New Biosphere EP - Black Mesa (Releases April 21st)

747Music

Is Geir Jenssen involved in the making HL3?? Likely not. Likely just another awesome release by Biosphere. Nothing to be listened to yet.

Huge apologies to anyone who would want the limited vinyl, and missed out, for not posting this earlier. It's sold out. If you're a huge Biosphere fan, like me, you likely got an email and ordered it already anyways.

https://biosphere.bandcamp.com/album/black-mesa-single

I can't wait to hear what it sounds like. I very much doubt it will be a disappointment for me as I adore his entire discography. Substrata being one of my all time favourite albums.

Is Geir Jenssen involved in the making HL3?? Likely not. Likely just another awesome release by Biosphere. Nothing to be listened to yet.

Huge apologies to anyone who would want the limited vinyl, and missed out, for not posting this earlier. It's sold out. If you're a huge Biosphere fan, like me, you likely got an email and ordered it already anyways.

I can't wait to hear what it sounds like. I very much doubt it will be a disappointment for me as I adore his entire discography. Substrata being one of my all time favourite albums.

Oh there definitely is something to be listened to, and it's one of the best things I've heard from Biosphere in a very long time.

Taken from the forthcoming album The Petrified Forest on Biophon.

Nooooo, this is the super-dry (not to be confused with SuperDry) old-skool sounding Biosphere a la N-Plants rather than the big ambienty expanse of ..... most of his other releases :(

Oh there definitely is something to be listened to, and it's one of the best things I've heard from Biosphere in a very long time.

!!!!!!! How the hell did I miss that??? This is fantastic!!

Nooooo, this is the super-dry (not to be confused with SuperDry) old-skool sounding Biosphere a la N-Plants rather than the big ambienty expanse of ..... most of his other releases :(

I love the old-skool sounding stuff to death as well as his also brilliant, more ambient stuff like Substrata or Shenzhou. I've been listening to it all again lots lately, so this is fitting right in with me.

!!!!!!! How the hell did I miss that??? This is fantastic!!

I love the old-skool sounding stuff to death as well as his also brilliant, more ambient stuff like Substrata or Shenzhou. I've been listening to it all again lots lately, so this is fitting right in with me.

Hehe - quite easily to be honest. On the Bandcamp page there's a tiny "video" link next the track that doesn't look like a link that I missed the first time around as well.

And yeah, I love the old-skool stuff just as much as the - at least earlier - ambient work. It's nice to hear this kind of Biosphere again. It does have strong hints of N-Plants, but is more interesting thanks to the gorgeous arrangement of those samples. :)

Biosphere pls, more ambient... I thought this was done with...

Departed Glories was quite a nice return to form - Not completely the same style but I definitely enjoyed it (Reminded me of the Room40 artist Zane Trow's For those who hear actual voices)

Sounds super lush, cheers for the rec. Departed Glories was a nice return to form, I agree, its a release that is still growing on me.

Makes me think of this release

https://www.discogs.com/Savvas-Ysatis-Taylor-Deupree-Origin/master/702376

I really enjoyed Departed Glories as well. Really beautiful sounds.

I wonder if you guys have checked out Geir Jenssen's first release. Geir Jenssen is E-Man! Heh. It's some cool 80s synth work with vocals here and ambient there and iiiiiiii dig it.

https://geirjenssen.bandcamp.com/album/e-man

There are some amazing songs in there. The Upland songs are all awesome. Hosono is great and of course, who could forget Nibsy the Newsboy? That song is grade A 80s synth cheese awesomeness!

Archived