IGNORED

New Album Out Tomorrow

Alzado

Some boffins over on twoism are certain something is on its way. Apparently its got to with the specific times and dates they have tweeted? A pattern is emerging. I'd be more interested in this if mdg said 'look here twoism, if you don't solve this riddle? BoC won't release the album!' then I'd be paying more attention and be more interested (not that I have the mathematic credentials to solve such a thing). Those guys on there are on another level of mathematical skills but I think that's half the problem, they see phantoms that don't really exist. Like the Paul Is Dead urban myth. Or maybe I'm just a cynical grumpy goat!

this is random drunk talk, but I swear the folk behind MIXL2 and Azaldo are cohorts of BoC

they always seem to crop up at perfectly placed specific times, just to stir the pot a little, just when that pot needs a little stirring

this is random drunk talk, but I swear the folk behind MIXL2 and Azaldo are cohorts of BoC

they always seem to crop up at perfectly placed specific times, just to stir the pot a little, just when that pot needs a little stirring

:fear:

what kind of heckin bamboozle is this

what is the reason for the new hubbub? the speculation of a 2014 website update?

is the red moon, it stirs the pants of the boc fanboi

edit: let this be the official speculation based on facts we have thread!

edit2: I'll start:

next album will have an orange hue to it!

what kind of heckin bamboozle is this

I'm sorry but if you would have just put your shoes outside the door, you would have received the beautiful new album like the rest of us.

Archived