IGNORED

making funny noises when you're alone (with your mouth or other body parts)

dingformung

once, during the height of the mcconaissance, i was stuck in traffic and began doing the "alright alright alright" impression, over and over, gradually lowering in tone until i was making a noise through my essentially closed mouth that resembled more of a vibration, something like "bbbbbbbbbbfffffffffffrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiighhhhffffffffffff". i did this until i couldn't breathe.

I need a recording of this

I talk in weird voices and make weird noises by myself all the time. Sometimes I probably do it out of habit without knowing my roommates are home and they probably think I'm really fucking weird as a result but they don't talk to me so it's a bonus *guitar solo*

V intimate, hoggy

Lg2321c.png
Yah, so we can't post naked tits on here, but we can post ms paint pics of anuses with poop covered hemorrhoids like nobody's business.

220px-GreatTit002.jpg

Mwe8lXHXNN.jpg

:fear:

I developed an amazing skill: I can hum and whistle at the same time

it feels amazing to be able to engage in such wonderful activities

I did that at primary school

now you mention it, I used to hum with my teeth gently pressed together so they would buzz, while pushing my eyes till i saw shapes - I didn't realise everyone else saw me humming with my fingers in my eyes

how did everyone else react?

So you guyz do the bass drop + whistle ting?  It's like *uufvwwwvwwwuuu*  It sounds pretty dope.

haha guilty of that asswell here, nicee

i'v been listening to cryptopsy - none so vile for month's in my car and singing along

a bit like this, garwa wawrfgaw huuurgh ....... iiiiiaaaaaaaaarrh...... breeeeeee

sometimes i find myself doing it at work or in the shop, people must think i'm retarded

i also like to drive my wife nuts when she's working in the kitchen, i squeeze my lips together then blow air through em like pwiiiiiiiiiiif, very loud, sounds like a balloon being squeezed

"did you hear that? what was that?" " i don't hear anything" "pwiiiiiiif" " there it is again did you hear it??" "nope" :trollface:

I'm always making stupid noises, it's gotten worse since I started living in a house with dogs. I'm always trying to get the newest, dumbest one to do the head tilt; my "exaggerated duke nukem" voice seems to work nicely for that

lol yes, I do this all the time. I like whistling an ascending tone while also humming a descending tone, quite good. I still haven't managed to get them to harmonise properly but I'm getting close

But also, if it weren't for these sounds in my head, I don't think I'd be able to make music as fluidly. I think part of being a musician is just not filtering the sounds of our minds. Sometimes I read shit by noobz like, "How do I write music?", and it's like, "If you don't hear random songs on a regular basis, I dunno what to tell you..."

oh damn, I never thought about it like that, but that's a very accurate description.

Shit falsetto-esque warbles and even worse beatboxing. Sometimes at the same time.

Yes this, especially the beatboxing

I like squeezing my lips together and sucking in really hard but slowly and listening to all the little warbly high pitched LFO'd squeals

Yes this also

Yes this definitely, it sounds like tuning an AM radio with those high frequency sweeps

I also do these guttural groans in the back of my throat, just slowly morphing them until i hit this spot where it sounds completely unhuman, almost like a digitally time-stretched voice

Either ya'll just normalized my latent autism, or we're just all in it together

Edit: wait this is a thing https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Overtone_singing

Archived