IGNORED

Just some irritating, lying, ginger, conceptual artist, kid from Cornwall

I think he is probably enlightened due to the amount of psychedelics consumed in his lifetime and his unwealthy background (the whole of Cornwall is poor, I come from there, I should know) shifting to being rich and probably realising that money doesn't buy happiness, (I think what he really cherishes is family hence why he is so private).

Enlightened people are not ruled by their ego.

He comes across to me like he simply doesn't care what people think of him or his music and that is a non egoic state of mind IMO.

I know one thing, his music is amazing. I will sit down with new headphones etc and go through all my favorite artists like Carbon Based Lifeforms, BoC, etc and end up on one of AFX' many works and sometimes find myself crying with tears of bliss. No other artist can do that to me. SAW2 is an ideal example. I can't wait to hear SAW2 on a lucy comedown.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

DJ Latte is actually :rhubear1: and this post is an untraceable meta-troll designed to agitate this community by presenting, in a seemingly naive way, the public perception of :aphexsign: so that it will appear ridiculous.

Mark this thread as solved.

Sometimes when I am browsing this forum I like to wonder which poster is RDJ. It is obvious, to me, that one of the members, is, infact, himself.

I think he is probably enlightened due to the amount of psychedelics consumed in his lifetime and his unwealthy background (the whole of Cornwall is poor, I come from there, I should know) shifting to being rich and probably realising that money doesn't buy happiness, (I think what he really cherishes is family hence why he is so private).

He comes across to me like he simply doesn't care what people think of him or his music and that is a non egoic state of mind IMO.

I know one thing, his music is amazing. I will sit down with new headphones etc and go through all my favorite artists like Carbon Based Lifeforms, BoC, etc and end up on one of AFX' many works and sometimes find myself crying with tears of bliss. No other artist can do that to me. SAW2 is an ideal example. I can't wait to hear SAW2 on a lucy comedown.

yesss

CBL rules!!! 

great words *tips hat*

Lack of Oxygen at Birth Can Cause Long-Term Effects for Babies

I just skimmed this thread because of less interest.

I know one thing, his music is amazing. I will sit down with new headphones etc and go through all my favorite artists like .... etc and end up on one of AFX' many works and sometimes find myself crying with tears of bliss. No other artist can do that to me.

Only saw this and I can understand that

but like dutchmen Herr Jan says

"don't take it all too seriously,... enjoy it.... and discover more music just as brilliant"

Edit: just saw the info abou nina and that's sounds really bad.

...and sweet superbooth video, just saw the cirklon the first time in action
       nice sound, love the first 90 secs of Benjamin Damages against the clock

Without trying to sound like some great storytelling guru. I'll tell you a story about years ago when I was into Slayer, Pink Floyd and Sisters of Mercy and never took drugs, most of my mates were very much into the rave scene, and then more of the jungle scene and taking drugs. I always liked to be up at 3am to go fishing at first light, whereas they'd be probably thinking about how to get home from some place on the furthest periphery of the M25.

I'd be casting a line into the morning twilight while they'd be rolling their 13th spliff and dropping their 3rd E. Then I heard John Peel play Girl/Boy and I asked them about Aphex Twin, they all said something like 'Yeah he's a bit too weird for us Quinny but you'll probably like him, and he's got this mad video called Donkey Rhubarb, best thing to watch when you're stoned but the tune is....a....bit wack, but the video is pure drugs mate' 

Donkey Rhubarb such a great name for a fucking tune lol, and I think the video is such a classic (probably gets overlooked 'cuse of Cunninghham) and I'm drunk. So I'm outta here. Goodnight  :ok: 

haha, to each his own. Glad I had healthy synapses producing enough neurotransmitters when I was young , i loved listening to that stuff early in the morning, sober just with some coffee and cigarettes.

but soon I discovered some delicate herbal tea seemed to be not that bad for further listening

Knr4UtP.jpg

i need to start using this image more on here

how do you copy that picture of the great man ?

i want to show it to some friends who says he color his hair. this is the proof that he dont !

Archived