IGNORED

watmming at the airport

brian trageskin

• 2 weeks later...

Airports you sorta detach yourself from everything. I am always amazed when the staff transcend time to still sell shit at 4am. Also the punters sense of time vanish up their own bottoms and order a hamburger for breakfast.

• 2 years later...

every single f tiem i get pulled up, brushed down & scanned 4 the terrorism bomb dust ting after completing the rush rush push push lemming squash x-ray bag check in squeeze-fru. security nvr find nuffin' but they not happy bout oil paint in tubes no sir; 

security: "what's this stuff mate ?",

me_irl: "oil paint."

security: "can't take this on board the aircraft mate."

me_irl: "yes i can."

security: "no ya carnt, yr gunna have 2 go 2 airpr0t security & fill out forms 4 that stuff mate."

etc.

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, brian trageskin said:

thanks for the compliment. care to explain why you're calling me names?

In the UK that counts as witty banter, just commenting on your claim that the holocaust never happened and begging to differ.

Just now, MadameChaos said:

In the UK that counts as witty banter, just commenting on your claim that the holocaust never happened and begging to differ.

think what you like, i'm not trying to convince you anyway. but i can assure you my view's not based on dumb assumptions so dismissing it by calling it dumb is being misinformed as to why one may have that view. 

• Facepalm 3

8 minutes ago, brian trageskin said:

think what you like, i'm not trying to convince you anyway. but i can assure you my view's not based on dumb assumptions so dismissing it by calling it dumb is being misinformed as to why one may have that view. 

You can prove anything with facts, evidence and witnesses huh? Amaright???

O, here's another argument: what are environment conscious beings like watmmers doing at an airport!? Get your ass off the plane, you cretin!

(going from dumb fucks to cretins is a natural progression, amirite!?)

1 minute ago, MadameChaos said:

You can prove anything with facts, evidence and witnesses huh? Amaright???

the true question is, can you? i'm not claiming a historical event happened, you are. and so far, i don't find the evidence that support that claim very convincing.

i believe it should be my constitutional right to express such an opinion, yet in france (where i live) doing so can send you to prison (which happened already). but that's a different topic. 

i could explain my view in more detail but that would be crossing a line so i'll just leave it there.

5 hours ago, brian trageskin said:

the true question is, can you? i'm not claiming a historical event happened, you are. and so far, i don't find the evidence that support that claim very convincing.

i believe it should be my constitutional right to express such an opinion, yet in france (where i live) doing so can send you to prison (which happened already). but that's a different topic. 

i could explain my view in more detail but that would be crossing a line so i'll just leave it there.

No need to explain. We get it. 

You are one of a very small minority of people that has been indoctrinated by an erroneous and hurtful ideology.

14 hours ago, brian trageskin said:

OX9wWp1.jpg

I was at the airport the other day marvelling at how effective those awesome German fitness camps from the 1940's were, and wondering why I can never get those slim 'n' trim results over at the Sleek Physique.  I better go back and rewatch those German fitness camp vids to see what just what their secret is.

• Haha 1
  • Burger 1

17 hours ago, J3FF3R00 said:

No need to explain. We get it. 

You are one of a very small minority of people that has been indoctrinated by an erroneous and hurtful ideology.

my opinion on the matter isn't ideological. i'm only interested in knowing the historically accurate facts, no harm intended. 

i'd have to explain my view in detail to avoid any misunderstanding, and i certainly won't do that. i don't want no trouble.

5 hours ago, brian trageskin said:

my opinion on the matter isn't ideological. i'm only interested in knowing the historically accurate facts, no harm intended. 

i'd have to explain my view in detail to avoid any misunderstanding, and i certainly won't do that. i don't want no trouble.

The quote “Those who do not learn from history are condemned to repeat it.” comes to mind. 

Here’s a link.

https://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/how-to-refute-holocaust-denial

I suggest that you read the entire thing carefully and if at any point you feel emotions that compel you to prevent yourself from educating yourself (or if you choose to ignore it completely) then I would say it is more than likely that your opinion is ideological. 

(Please note, beyond the info in that link, there is a wealth of evidence and information out in the world that proves that the holocaust happened. By all means, seek that information out and educate yourself. Also, do yourself a favor and make friends with some Jewish people and try to learn something from them about what their family history is. Many of my closest friends are Jewish and they are wonderful people.)

Truthfully, I find it depressing that I have spent as much time (which isn’t much at all) as I have trying to convince someone that the holocaust actually happened.

As I don’t want to get bogged down in an ongoing debate about it, I’m gonna bow out of this thread after this post. I feel I had to say something about it.

My ex's grandma is going to be so relieved to know the trauma she experienced in Dachau was all in her head, and that her parents and siblings were alive that whole time!  Boy is she gonna have egg on her face.

• Haha 2

Yeah, tons of people just got serial numbers tattooed onto them because it was the style at the time. Even though there wasn't any art movement to reference for that.

You know those people interviewed in the that Netflix documentary about flat earthers? You remember how they just come up with some other crazy theory to justify their other crazy theories? Any conspiracy theorist is going to find some wacky way of justifying their beliefs. Emphasis on 'belief.' Something not based in fact.

Damn, I always assumed Holocaust denial existed just to piss a bunch of people off. Turns out people can be clueless. Boy, didn't I have a clue! ...ueh, I feel a mental overload coming...need ...to ...erase ...thought...