IGNORED

watmming at the airport

brian trageskin

The thread didnt play out the way he planned it. It started with a comparison to Patrick Bateman which is inaccurate, the op doesn't have much presence but felt like a real human being at the airport. Looking for his own little corner of quirk he changed tact and went for random pictures. It didn't work out. What we have now is a monstrosity which needs to be killed with fire. I don't even think locking it would be enough

• Haha 1

how was your flight? Any problems with customs? How was the: flight company, contents of in flight dinner plate, hotness of air stewardesses, state of your fellow passengers, quality of in flight film selection. Did you fly first class? business? coach?

como estas?

Did you stop off at the doodee free shop? 

hello thread how are you? good morning

have you given this thread your love yet hoggy? i think it needs it https://forum.watmm.com/topic/67422-when-taxidermy-goes-bad/page-1

edit: https://forum.watmm.com/topic/69373-skrillex-discuss-debate-praise-hate/ is also a good read butt sadly locked

Edited by MIXL2

the flight was ok and the destination far from mediocre. 

one air stewardess in particular was very hot. food was mediocre. 

a guy gave me a coupon he was given for free sandwich and drink when i arrived, said he wouldn't use it. so i had a free sandwich and a fantastic organic blueberry ice tea. i'm quite sure the guy didn't know he was offering meal to a holocaust denier.

the bus driver gave me a free lift to the bus station, when he was supposed to charge me. quite sure he didn't know either. 

good karma so far.

I was watmming at the airport earlier today, but I forgot to document my experience. Sorry, no pictorial.