IGNORED

Will BOC Release A New Album?

fumi

7 hours ago, beerwolf said:

Without wanting to get sucked into a twoism style vortex of numbers and anniversary dates of the most obscure nature, I'd admit the 30th anniversary of Twoism would be the time to drop a BOC set.

If I had to wager a £100 bet on a date I'd go with that. 

Luckily there’s nothing weird to get sucked in. Just a 30th anniversary. Very mundane really. But it would make some nice press headlines I reckon.

3 hours ago, cern said:

i might be a little late to the party with these AI-generated Boc fakes, but upon listening to this i noticed a thing or two about the source material they're using to generate it. supposedly they started with the genuine "Duffy" sample leaked in 1999, but i can also clearly hear the fake version of Remmy Kid that used to float around in mp3s. so it's not even trained on BoC tracks 😭

edit: this is the track, circa 2008 soulseek. couldn't find info about this on bocpages for some reason

Edited by Dragon

27 minutes ago, Dragon said:

edit: this is the track, circa 2008 soulseek. couldn't find info about this on bocpages for some reason

That's the ending of "dandelion graves" by black moth super rainbow, ca. 2003

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1