IGNORED

Which One of You Losers is This?

hello spiral

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He’s collecting psychographic data on all of us based on our reactions to his videos with which he will write up a report and send to the FSB - Russian military intelligence.

how do you reconcile the fact that the greatest aphex album is selected ambient works volume ii? 

it's not, i thought it's pretty much common knowledge that fuji tape is

He’s collecting psychographic data on all of us based on our reactions to his videos with which he will write up a report and send to the FSB - Russian military intelligence.

damn, busted

thank you all guys I'm flattered there's an 8-page thread about me on the Internet, but I really should be writing a script for my next vid already (I should have written it by now in fact)

Hope it's 'How to WATMM'

I'll save this one for later when I have bigger audience to give you more exposure

does escapetheloops find this boring?

Awesome album, love it a lot, Farben stuff too. One of the best background music in existence (I mean it in the best possible way).

The thing is, it's old stuff, classics already, and at the time it came out it was more about the sound itself and general idea rather than arrangement or anything else. Like early AE or AFX stuff, they were pioneering the sound, nobody would nag them about song structure back then. So yes, I believe in 2018 everything can be revamped a little with better arrangements.

It'll be like the enhanced edition of Star Wars and E.T., great idea.

in all seriousness dude i think i get what you're saying i'm just gleefully taking the piss. you're not implying we should go back and fix past music or anything, you just think that music should have evolved to the point where structure matters a lot more now, right? i think we've only had the means to make interesting electronic music for a relatively short period of time. there's still a lot to explore, i don't think it's like we have reached any sort of point of exhaustion yet and we have no choice but to be more progressive with structure. as much as i dig stuff like giant claw that is unpredictable even after multiple listens, i think there will always be a place for hypnotic, meditative music as well, and it's kind of hard to make this sort of music without relying on repetition and loops.

yes, pretty much /thread

thank you for being serious

Archived