IGNORED

Stupid first world luxuries you’re enriching your life with

Speaking of kitchen appliances, more of a stupid first world luxury..but does anyone else have a Panasonic NB-G110P? It's has to be the fastest toaster oven on the market. This think crisps toast and leftover pizza to perfection in under 3 minutes. amazing

no, please tell us more about Panasonic NB-G110P, especially how it enriches your life.

I don’t have a toaster oven and thus do not enjoy toasted bread.

I have an Aeropress coffee making device, yes, yum, it makes coffee I bought into it via American twitter tweet tweep people.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lenovo Y50 laptop with i5 quad core processor I've had since October 2014. AFAIK it'll run pretty much any game you throw at it, even from this year. Might still be a slideshow at max graphics settings for some games, but it manages to find ways to optimize for performance each time.

my dad has a robot lawnmower (similar to a roomba) that cuts his lawn for him, along with a regular roomba for the indoor lawn aka floor

what's the death toll so far?

honestly, i dont understand how any human could live without toilet paper. i have experienced being dirty, poor, hungry(all to a mild extent, wordlwide wise), tired, but scooping poop out your butt with your hands is beyond me.

my dad has a robot lawnmower (similar to a roomba) that cuts his lawn for him, along with a regular roomba for the indoor lawn aka floor

I've got a Robomow and a Roomba and it's the best. I also recently bought a new washing machine that can hold up to 9 kilos.

12 sheets? I've gone half a roll before and I'm still wiping a nearly dried up brown felt tip. 

I'd fucking kill for a bidet tbh

81YmpGCBNIL._SX450_.jpg

I am not a savage

You can keep your bumjug

*walks out of thread*

is that the walk you do when you have a dirty bumole cos you haven't got a bumjug to wash your bum with and you've just been using bumpaper your whole life?

bums

Guest Ovitus

My toaster oven and rice cooker are def my go-to kitchen devices, but that's just the tip of the iceberg. I also have a Zojirushi breadmaker, although it's taken the role of batter mixer for my
commercial waffle machine. Then I'll also whip up a berry smoothie with my 1000rpm blender. Sous vide? check.. although I haven't had the patience or forthought to cook
with it all too often. I need to get some tough cuts and have at it again. When done properly, meat will fall clean off the bone.. delicious.

On a serious note though, I am super grateful to have decent water pressure in the bathroom here. I've been to parts of the Philippines without this and I feel it's easily taken for granted. Pulling a lever without having to use buckets of water to manually flush my turds down the toilet or bathe is a luxury I have a better appreciation for now. That of course goes along with toilet paper.. any toilet paper. Seems unsanitary but I was having to save my rolls from the hotels because I guess this was also seen as optional in certain areas.

On a serious note though, I am super grateful to have decent water pressure in the bathroom here. I've been to parts of the Philippines without this and I feel it's easily taken for granted. Pulling a lever without having to use buckets of water to manually flush my turds down the toilet or bathe is a luxury I have a better appreciation for now. That of course goes along with toilet paper.. any toilet paper. Seems unsanitary but I was having to save my rolls from the hotels because I guess this was also seen as optional in certain areas.

Truth. I spent some time in India and I went to a friend's house in Mumbai for a few days. They were wealthy by Indian standards, and when I went to manually flush my turds down the toilet, I heard the waste splash out into the gutter at the curb behind their house.

Definitely made me appreciate things more and complain less about my stupid problems.

0 so far, but someone stole it straight off the front lawn once. there's a siren that goes off once it's lifted off the ground and the person just threw it in the back of a van, then came back 5 minutes later and put it back on the lawn with the siren still going off lol. my dad had no idea until my neighbor told him and the person that stole it said they thought it was "garbage"

0 so far, but someone stole it straight off the front lawn once. there's a siren that goes off once it's lifted off the ground and the person just threw it in the back of a van, then came back 5 minutes later and put it back on the lawn with the siren still going off lol. my dad had no idea until my neighbor told him and the person that stole it said they thought it was "garbage"

Why would the thief take it if they thought it was garbage? Idiot.

Regardless, smart design equipping it with an anti-theft siren.

Archived