4 hours ago, trying to be less rude said:

the paul pelosi attack was pretty bad. fractured his skull with a hammer. was intending to hold him hostage and wait for the congresswoman

True.  I'm just wondering how far it will continue to escalate.  Probably forever, these Rs have shown time and time again that they have no souls, I don't know why I'm expecting them to change.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, randomsummer said:

True.  I'm just wondering how far it will continue to escalate.  Probably forever, these Rs have shown time and time again that they have no souls, I don't know why I'm expecting them to change.

they've been doing it behind the scenes forever. always been shady as fuck and without redemption. this is all playing out as expected really. i imagine it'll get worse. things always do

On 1/30/2023 at 11:17 AM, Nebraska said:

official arizona governor's website also lists someone other than kari lake as govonor. it's almost like, kari lake isn't govonor of Arizona.

and the scary thing is most of the people on this side of things are okay with this kind of talk and won’t vocally, openly condemn it. These people saying this stuff won’t stop until they are in full control. You hear almost nobody in positions of power denouncing this kind of talk. It’s really weird.

Edited by Upset man

7 minutes ago, Upset man said:

These people saying this stuff won’t stop until they are in full control. 

and that's also the reason most republicans don't/can't/won't do anything about it. they want control, and don't care how they get it.

3 hours ago, Nebraska said:

gonna be great watching trump go rabid as the republican fundraising establishment abandons him. he was already not included in a group headed to some super duper big $ fundraising thing where they invite candidates and talk shop and promise funds. i hope Deathsanta takes the bait and everything goes full circus tits. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Rubin Farr said:

I’d imagine Donnie & Ronnie both have opposition research on each other they’ve been dying to use.

desantis is former intelligence douche. he was present for interrogations at GITMO and was integral to all that happening. i wouldn't underestimate him especially now that he's been well grounded as governor and has picked up extra media savvy.

this video is hyped up and laid on thick but the details seem to be there. 

Edited by ignatius

I wonder if it's Stephen Miller writing these new tweets for him, Don jr., or maybe Barron is taking the reins here. the fact that these messages have proper punctuation kinda give it away, that it can't be him. the tweets from the old donald twitter account (where I'm assuming he was left mostly on his own) we know were like reading something from a racist kindergartner on a coke binge.

but whatever. the sooner this mofo leaves existence the better.

1 hour ago, zero said:

I wonder if it's Stephen Miller writing these new tweets for him, Don jr., or maybe Barron is taking the reins here. the fact that these messages have proper punctuation kinda give it away, that it can't be him. the tweets from the old donald twitter account (where I'm assuming he was left mostly on his own) we know were like reading something from a racist kindergartner on a coke binge.

but whatever. the sooner this mofo leaves existence the better.

the real hero is whoever keeps up with all his mentions to retweet them all. anyone who doesn't put respkt on his name (or game) gets the smoke. even rihanna

MTKbDTS.png

"trump needs to choose a person like him, who has nothing to loose" - sarah 'absolutely' palin

so trump needs a record of peeps that are almost loosing it and pick someone from that pool or pick palin. got it.