we have more foreigners invading us than russians invading ukraine. can't believe MSM never pointed this out before. anyone know why not?

Edited by Nebraska

21 minutes ago, Nebraska said:

we have more foreigners invading us than russians invading ukraine. can't believe MSM never pointed this out before. anyone know why not?

since she's just throwing around non-correlating statistics with one another, she could also point out that an average of 4 million birds migrate from Canada to the US each year, so we should be EXTRA angry at the bloe Jiden corporation for allowing this travesty to happen!

• Burger 1

DOJ appoints jack smith as special counsel to oversee investigations into big T

i intend to conduct the assigned investigations, and any prosecutions that may result from them, independently and in the best traditions of the DOJ. the pace of the investigations will not pause or flag under my watch. i will exercise independent judgement and will move the investigations forward expeditiously and thoroughly to whatever outcome the facts and the law dictate - jack smith

https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/appointment-special-counsel-0

2 hours ago, Nebraska said:

DOJ appoints jack smith as special counsel to oversee investigations into big T

i intend to conduct the assigned investigations, and any prosecutions that may result from them, independently and in the best traditions of the DOJ. the pace of the investigations will not pause or flag under my watch. i will exercise independent judgement and will move the investigations forward expeditiously and thoroughly to whatever outcome the facts and the law dictate - jack smith

https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/appointment-special-counsel-0

this is not something that would happen if there were no case to bring. this is what would happen if garland saw that an indictment is likely to be needed.

this is why trump announced candidacy for an election 2 years from now, very unusually. his annoncement to run, this week, was also strange because trump is at a particularly weak point, politically, after causing multiple republican election losses in the midterms. trump announcing his candidacy was purely to create a pretext that he will use to deceive people about his prosecution. he will claim that his prosecution is political in nature.

this will be interesting. trump is about to be on trial either for something like sedition, or for something like espionage, or both.

Edited by trying to be less rude
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, trying to be less rude said:

this is not something that would happen if there were no case to bring. this is what would happen if garland saw that an indictment is likely to be needed.

this is why trump announced candidacy for an election 2 years from now, very unusually. this is extra strange because trump is at a particularly weak point, politically, after causing multiple republican election losses in the midterms. trump announcing his candidacy is purely to create a pretext that he will use to deceive people about his prosecution. he will claim that his prosecution is political in nature.

this will be interesting. trump is about to be on trial either for something like sedition, or for something like espionage, or both.

this. 

have you seen this guy's credentials? also, he's got the prosecutorial decision so he best not fsck up

also: here comes the resistance!

Edited by Nebraska

How long until Trump starts calling him the “Unspecial Council”? Besides misspelling the word, he’ll come up with some shit like “he’s not special, not special at all, in fact I’ve been told by many people, good people, that he‘s very ordinary counsel. It’s sad, very sad, they’ll let anyone be counsel these days.”

572990F6-C8E5-4816-A2D9-D4C14CBE63C9.gif

On 11/18/2022 at 4:06 PM, trying to be less rude said:

trump is about to be on trial either for something like sedition, or for something like espionage, or both.

56 minutes ago, trying to be less rude said:

it's best not to speak about the future

would be nice if the global media behemoths come together and agree to give trumps 2024 campaign zero coverage. we know his twitter is coming back soon, and we really don't need every tweet of his being covered 24/7 like it was back in round 1 of the insanity show.

I don't think this will happen, btw. I'm sure once he fires up the tweet device, it'll be the exact same thing as last time...his game plan of saying outlandish shit on twitter to get everyone with intelligence facepalming, and the other group with non-correctly functioning brains all fired up. then keep doing this over and over. the media can't escape their addiction to him, and this is how he keeps going.

the tried and true trump game plan:

1)tweet bullshit in order to get online commenters all fighting amongst themselves. really enforce the us vs. them mentality. no way to work together on anything.

2)convince people to donate their $ to his campaign. pure grifting. we know from experience this works.

3)get together as often as possible in an arena and waive flags. listen to liars up on stage go on and on about nothing, insulting anyone in disagreement with donald. get the crowd to cheer wildly, repeat chanting mantras, becoming one with the bullshit. sell maga themed merch.

4)keep doing steps 1-3 until Nov. 2023. this should secure at least 40% of the vote. the super important remaining % needed for the W will come down to the wire on election night. 

I of course don't want this to happen, but unfortunately can see it all playing out in some version like this. if the media would not give him any coverage - or at least put him on page 24 - then this is one way to stop his brand of insanity.

On 11/17/2022 at 3:12 PM, Nebraska said:

someone needs to pull the kill switch on this az gov race

this is hilarious. it's like the film is over. the theater is closed. everyone's gone home. but kari lake is still inside the theater screaming that 3rd act needs a reshoot with lindell busying re-threading the film for an encore. i guess after proving this was fake, they'll go back to the 2016 election?

On 11/21/2022 at 3:13 PM, Nebraska said:

this is hilarious. it's like the film is over. the theater is closed. everyone's gone home. but kari lake is still inside the theater screaming that 3rd act needs a reshoot with lindell busying re-threading the film for an encore. i guess after proving this was fake, they'll go back to the 2016 election?

the saga continues...

• Facepalm 1

• 2 weeks later...