9 minutes ago, exitonly said:

he stuck to his guns on the eyeliner though. vance keeping it real all the way to the top

it's guyliner, bro.

• Farnsworth 1

2 hours ago, ignatius said:

Jd Vance in drag at Yale. 

if he'd embraced this part of himself, rather than seeing it as a thing to be hated and scorned, i think he'd be a happier person.

• Like 1

lmao. 

igX00CU.png

why is trump dressed like he's part of X-Men

jfc

Spoiler

Edited by ignatius

IMG_6868.thumb.png.2c46866c32fbc18a54183668bb44f9c7.png

stolen from Mastodon, from the Harris campaign. they’re striking a good tone in these attacks, but i’m not sure it’ll hold up through the election…obv they need to do a lot more on the policy & plans side of things too, but this sort of shit gets attention/enthusiasm as well

• Like 2

Now that we know Trump has a crush on Kamala, the only twist in this election is for them to get married, and rule the land as King and Queen. 👑 👑 🇺🇸 

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Squee said:

image.png

Lols. On the spectrum I think. Regardless his diagnosis is asshole more than autism imo. 
trumps lisp could’ve very easily been slurring and not a lisp. Neurological issues with speech can sound that way. Getting a sort of lazy mouth. Could’ve just been very tired but in the. Video he seems alert enough but with absolutely horrible slumping posture 

Edited by ignatius
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, ignatius said:

Lols. On the spectrum I think. Regardless his diagnosis is asshole more than autism imo. 

Hahaha!
Well, everyone is on the spectrum these days. A good friend of mine diagnosed himself, his wife, and his two kids with autism because he read up on it.

That was when I found out about the "labeling theory".

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ignatius said:

trumps lisp could’ve very easily been slurring and not a lisp. Neurological issues with speech can sound that way. Getting a sort of lazy mouth. Could’ve just been very tired but in the. Video he seems alert enough but with absolutely horrible slumping posture 

Musk announced he has Asperger’s when he hosted SNL, and Trump has dentures, the liberal media networks are hypocritical for dunking on Trump’s speech while defending Biden’s stutter, imo.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Rubin Farr said:

Musk announced he has Asperger’s when he hosted SNL, and Trump has dentures, the liberal media networks are hypocritical for dunking on Trump’s speech while defending Biden’s stutter, imo.

i dont know.. people shit all over biden and his wandering and stutters.. it's been overblown many times too... and a lot of clips edited... like when he appeared to be staring off into nothing but was actually talking to someone who was folding up a parachute etc.. 

so, don't try to both sides and what aboutism etc.. they've hacked at biden plenty and were helpful in forcing him to drop out of the race... trump often (always since 2012) gets a free pass on "hard" questions about his personal life and criminal charges etc... so.. the "they're not playing fair" argument doesn't add up at all. 

that being said.. fuck trump.. i hope people keep making fun of him.  he deserves for mocking people with disabilities and calling women fat or ugly etc.. i haven't seen any news about the musk interview.. only thing i've seen is random stuff online about "trump's lisp raises questions" and people making jokes about it w/memes.

the idea of a liberal media is hilarious.. democrats aren't even fucking liberal. they're a corporate party just like the republicans.. just w/a little more care paid to social services, safety net, etc.. but otherwise will march forward hand in glove w/the corporations and industrial military complex. 

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, ignatius said:

i dont know.. people shit all over biden and his wandering and stutters.. it's been overblown many times too... and a lot of clips edited... like when he appeared to be staring off into nothing but was actually talking to someone who was folding up a parachute etc.. 

so, don't try to both sides and what aboutism etc.. they've hacked at biden plenty and were helpful in forcing him to drop out of the race... trump often (always since 2012) gets a free pass on "hard" questions about his personal life and criminal charges etc... so.. the "they're not playing fair" argument doesn't add up at all. 

that being said.. fuck trump.. i hope people keep making fun of him.  he deserves for mocking people with disabilities and calling women fat or ugly etc.. i haven't seen any news about the musk interview.. only thing i've seen is random stuff online about "trump's lisp raises questions" and people making jokes about it w/memes.

the idea of a liberal media is hilarious.. democrats aren't even fucking liberal. they're a corporate party just like the republicans.. just w/a little more care paid to social services, safety net, etc.. but otherwise will march forward hand in glove w/the corporations and industrial military complex. 

Yeah I didn’t say that. I made two statements of fact, and one opinion. 

The GOP needs to lose this time. 🇺🇸 

https://theintercept.com/2024/08/10/republicans-trump-vance-racism-white-nationalism/

The Trump phenomenon and the surge of right-wing extremism in America was never about economic anxiety, as too many political reporters claimed during the 2016 presidential campaign. 

It was, and still is, about race and racism.

this is why it's so baffling to me that there are non-white trump supporters. why are they supportive of a guy that looks down upon them? he always seems to get a free pass when he incoherently drifts into racist dog whistling territory "oh he doesn't mean it like that." it's all too bonkers to comprehend at times.

34 minutes ago, zero said:

https://theintercept.com/2024/08/10/republicans-trump-vance-racism-white-nationalism/

this is why it's so baffling to me that there are non-white trump supporters. why are they supportive of a guy that looks down upon them? he always seems to get a free pass when he incoherently drifts into racist dog whistling territory "oh he doesn't mean it like that." it's all too bonkers to comprehend at times.

No one’s joining a mailing list to read this codswallop. The only quote you provide is the article’s title AND it doesn’t even mention Nazis. Go find better and more readily accessible propaganda from other mainstream media outlets that put you on the righteous side of your battle between good and evil.

• Confused 1
  • Facepalm 1

47 minutes ago, Hail Sagan said:

No one’s joining a mailing list to read this codswallop. The only quote you provide is the article’s title AND it doesn’t even mention Nazis. Go find better and more readily accessible propaganda from other mainstream media outlets that put you on the righteous side of your battle between good and evil.

lol. whatever man. it didn't ask me to sign up. but hey thanks for being such a dick about it!