IGNORED

Civilization was a mistake

zlemflolia

Just now, marf said:

I don't really buy the evolved from apes thing. More like aliens fucked an ape. We always need it around 72 degrees. Somewhere there is a planet that is a bit colder where our masters come from

We apes had a good run. It will be Snek's turn next
dc4.png

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A propos of nothing I'd just like to remind you all that as a Newcastle fan, very soon I'll be able to have any of you killed in real life.  

2 hours ago, kakapo said:

A propos of nothing I'd just like to remind you all that as a Newcastle fan, very soon I'll be able to have any of you killed in real life.  

Ah, that explains a lot.

Spoiler

spacer.png

19 minutes ago, chenGOD said:

Ah, that explains a lot.

Reveal hidden contents

spacer.png

As soon as that deal is completed I'm going to have you gutted like a slice of prime Washington Post journalist.

10 minutes ago, kakapo said:

As soon as that deal is completed I'm going to have you gutted like a slice of prime Washington Post journalist.

You might want to check yourself, them Saudis don't gwan with any lilac chino wearing fuckbois.

p.s

Spoiler

4 minutes ago, MIXL2 said:
6 minutes ago, diatoms said:
11 minutes ago, MIXL2 said:

hs.gif

Read more  

You forgot Neo at the end:)

Read more  

It comes from the old hexagonsun.com site..

http://web.archive.org/web/20031123114932/http://www.hexagonsun.com/

now I'm on to looking up hexagon sun

and saturn sun:)

I like the original Civ best for single player and Civ II for multiplayer. I think the later games tried too much to be like simulators which affected the gameplay. Just too much options and micromanagement and some of the features seem kind of vague and you have no idea how everything affects everything, like why the fuck the countries borders are changing places by themselves. Civ and Civ II are kind of clear cut how the rules work. Simply put, imo, if the rules of a strategy game are so complicated that it's not humanly possible to understand the cause and effect chains then it's not a very good game, maybe a good simulator, but not a good game. imnsho, byob, ftw.

Also there was this nice scenario in Civ II with an Earth like in the Jules Verne stories that I liked.

Archived