IGNORED

Which one of you creeps did this?

J3FF3R00

• 3 weeks later...

idk about you, but I think this seller's done some amazing work

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

https://www.ebay.com/itm/ASS-Original-Painting-Acrylic-Canvas-Hanging-Wall-Art-Archibald-Ragland-Op-Art/392213376836

s-l1600.thumb.jpg.5136397356b4cef2ba3b8d9c381dac40.jpg

PLEASE WATCH AS

SSA

BECOMES

ASS

This original painting is unlike the other works of art, you may be used to.
Lets take a walk on the, "wild side." The Op Art side. Ready?........Follow me.
This, original, 8" x 10" Acrylic Painting On Canvas...

[THIS IS THE REAL PAINTING, *NOT A PRINT*]

...is, in fact, a real piece/work of forward-thinking ingenuity. It has purposely been painted to read the word, "ASS," backwards. Still confused? I didn't think so, but just incase...The reason for this cleaver fiendishness is that, when hung in the vicinity of a mirror,
(AND THIS IS WHERE THE TRUE MAGIC TAKES PLACE)
it's reflection will undo the reversal, and the word, "ASS", will read normally.
BUTT wait ASS second...there's more.
This work of art is painted in colors and a playful, old skool block lettering, that you might find on an urban subway train, back in the hayday! "Ass".
What?
"Ass!"
Exsqueeze me?
Yes,... "Ass."
Ok, o.k. then, cool!
Sooooooo...., you see ladies and gentlemen, the true painting, the true work of art, as it was meant to be seeing, is actually hung in, and only within, a mirrors reflection.
Thank you for your time and interest.
Offering this piece for only $65.00.

"ASS, i say!"

53 minutes ago, Dragon said:

...is, in fact, a real piece/work of forward-thinking ingenuity

Looks like just a piece of ass to me.

"ASS, i say!"

2 hours ago, Dragon said:

idk about you, but I think this seller's done some amazing work

s-l1600.thumb.jpg.5136397356b4cef2ba3b8d9c381dac40.jpg

Reminds me of one of my most prized possessions.  My dad found it in the trash 5 or 6 years ago and gave it to me, and it has lived in the bathroom at every apartment I've had since then:

MJvl5cB.jpg

I like to hang it higher than normal, up near the ceiling on the same end of the room as the door, where you don't notice it when you first walk in but then if your eyes are wandering it takes you by surprise.

1 hour ago, TubularCorporation said:

Reminds me of one of my most prized possessions.  My dad found it in the trash 5 or 6 years ago and gave it to me, and it has lived in the bathroom at every apartment I've had since then:

MJvl5cB.jpg

I like to hang it higher than normal, up near the ceiling on the same end of the room as the door, where you don't notice it when you first walk in but then if your eyes are wandering it takes you by surprise.

dood......

259425456_dood.......thumb.jpg.d910668ff3bd7d722820d28b0372d626.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Archived