Star Wars Episode VII *MAJOR SPOILERS*

Rubin Farr

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest bitroast

yeah real good.

i like the little silly name changes here and there.

reminds me of the mad magazine parodies of star wars. had a cool thickish mad collection of all the star wars parodies. fun read.

HdkHPjp.jpg

Guest bitroast

Just watched Laser Moon Awakens again.

would sooner re-watch these parodies and/or the plinkett reviews than any of the prequels. good for nothing expensive failures except for internet satire :)

Also by Auralnauts - the final scene of Star Wars (throne room) without the music.

Amazing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tj-GZJhfBmI

edit: HAVE BEEN INFORMED THIS IS JAZZB&, REPOSTING INCASE THERES ANYONE THAT MISSED IT THE FIRST TIME ROUND, YOU KNOW, WAHT WITH MILLIONS OF THINGS HAPPENING ON THE INTERNET EVERY FUCKING DAY

wecome to 2014

day+8+-+chicken+man%2527s+stall.jpg

it's the 'new jazz', multiple melodies of mastication. hang that chickon or duck for wonton psychological destruction.

What in the fuck are you on about, yo... BTW, I like drugs, too!

wecome to 2014

it's the 'new jazz', multiple melodies of mastication. hang that chickon or duck for wonton psychological destruction.

What in the fuck are you on about, yo... BTW, I like drugs, too!

hah, just the respondant i was hoping for, see you ova there.

wecome to 2014

Well, the Laser Moon Awakens is new which led to the old Auralnauts videos to be posted. So new stuff led to some some jazzy stuff.

IMO Tie Fighters look stupid sitting on the ground, weren't they always hung from the ceiling in the Original Trilogy? (I know there's no ceiling outside) Also, what's with all the capes? As far as I remember, the only non-Jedi/Sith to have a cape/cloak was Lando, because he was a straight up pimp. Ponchos were rampant though.

The economy's doing better perhaps, so more people can indulge in their penchant for capes.

Also if tie fighters are hanging it's either a space saver thing for the hanger bay to be a hanger bay, or they're quite delicate in which case new film fail. I'd say the former though. Then again they do seem very blowy uppy.

They should remake the prequels. I mean hollywood remakes every other fucking story so why not the Star Wars. I don't think in this case anyone would mind a more streamlined and coherent backstory.

What I'm saying is then I'd consider downloading the box set.

In the old EU, Ties had no hyper drive or deflector shields so they were almost disposable, as were the pilots.

was this ever explained in any of the movies directly though? The old EU is not canon, and for many star wars fans never was (Even though many people were lead to believe it was).

Archived