IGNORED

Star Wars Episode VII *MAJOR SPOILERS*

Rubin Farr

30 years have passed for the original cast, but if they have to justify it, well it's because it's the next generation and you need to make them old enough to actually do stuff and not be you know, kids. And besides, we've seen what a star wars movie with a kid in it can be like, snark.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wonder if that kid who played Anakin still thinks he's badass, despite a horrible performance. I saw some mugshot of him for drunk driving, but maybe he was pretending to pod race. Even when getting rejected by women in bars, maybe he's like, "DO YOU KNOW WHO THE FUCK I AM?!?!?!"

I KNEW Lindelof was working on this with his buddy JJ, but i don't blame for keeping it a secret, bc of the fanboy backlash. hell it's got James Bond in it FFS.

Where you see that Lindelof is involved with Ep.7 ? Couldn't find anything about it.

I KNEW Lindelof was working on this with his buddy JJ, but i don't blame for keeping it a secret, bc of the fanboy backlash. hell it's got James Bond in it FFS.

Where you see that Lindelof is involved with Ep.7 ? Couldn't find anything about it.
611DAC0D-B5EB-4617-9A53-CF1515F5ADD7_zps

He's in this picture, looks like he's just running light levels with a few lens finders, and he's not on the IMDB, but neither is Simon Pegg, or Daniel Craig and they're both in the shoot. It's all about who's listed and who's not, since this is an American production in a British studio (Pinewood) it's all gotten quite shifty these days re: guilds and getting around legalities while using your friends if you're the director (JJ Abrams) he has a lot of pull to get around the specifics of what's allowed and what isn't. Who cares, the movie gets done either way.

its him, i have no doubt about it. id recognize that mug a mile away. I'm not too bothered by it, but lets hope for nothing too Prometheus-y in terms of the Star Wars universe, like no origin stories about the force or some kind of ancient alien race that created it, please nothing like that. at most I can handle if Lindelof wanted to throw in some kind of ancient sith race that had more mastery over the force, because honestly the sith as they've existed in the star wars universe so far are just wallpaper, they have no grand purpose or deepness. The emperor is the most fully fleshed out Sith we've seen on film and his personality amounts to a cackling one dimensional cartoon villain when he's not Palpatine, it still blows me away that George Lucas made his monstrous look based on getting hit with a couple of force lightning bolts, the fuck was he thinking. clearly that was not what he had in mind with the original emperor look,

yeah we have no idea what his "official" role is, i'm betting just an excuse for JJ to get a buddy a plane ticket to Abu Dhabi and on set. film roles are so shifty these days, an "executive producer" can literally mean anything, but he doesn't seem to be any where nearly that important to this production. probably no writing credit, as this production had no shortage of writers, JJ used Simon Pegg as a buddy to help him check his script, etc but i bet there will be no record he appeared in this movie, maybe sans an extra acting credit buried in the blu-ray. Lindelof is probly just a huge SW fan who wanted to be a part of it in any way he possibly could, and JJ relented, either willingly, or unwillingly. (I'm guessing the former with his pull and reputation). It must be nice to be placed in charge of the largest franchise in film history, and given carte blanche to do whatever the fuck you want (within reason) to make that happen.

Still doesn't explain why he would be working with the camera crew if he's just there as some writer consultant. Also, who gives a fuck. He's a hack, sure, but it's not the end of the world if he ruins some stupid damn movie.

I thought that had been established as disinformation, no?

I honestly don't think an actor of Daniel Craig's calibre would be willing to do a cameo for something he's probably not interested in one bit.

maybe they just needed his abs, then he wouldn't have to lower himself, only the camera angle.

/i did try to make a joke officer sir, but i fink i failed this one time and i'm sorry your worship, i won't be doin' it again. maybe.

Still doesn't explain why he would be working with the camera crew if he's just there as some writer consultant.

This.

But I just looked at a couple hundred images of Lindelof and came to a few conclusions: he's always wearing those damned glasses (which the fella in the Empire pic seems to have cocked up over his beanie), and he's a got shitty "I don't belong here" smile on him at all times. The guy in the above pic sure could be Lindelof, but it doesn't look to me like 'OH that's definitely him!' Could just be some 40-something white guy (of which there's like, a few hundred million) who happens to work for film. Let's hope Lindelof has no hand in SW VII

He's in this picture, looks like he's just running light levels with a few lens finders, and he's not on the IMDB, but neither is Simon Pegg, or Daniel Craig and they're both in the shoot. It's all about who's listed and who's not, since this is an American production in a British studio (Pinewood) it's all gotten quite shifty these days re: guilds and getting around legalities while using your friends if you're the director (JJ Abrams) he has a lot of pull to get around the specifics of what's allowed and what isn't. Who cares, the movie gets done either way.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/damon-lindelof-explains-why-he-797127

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/damon-lindelof-explains-why-he-797127

Lindelof is also a straight up goddamn liar.

[youtubehd]cxyfeYEVMrY[/youtubehd]

stop stalking me! lol

Archived