IGNORED

Star Wars Episode VII *MAJOR SPOILERS*

Rubin Farr

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He's holding a light saber in that poster. Did everyone already know this? I'm an idiot

John Boyega? Yeah, I bet it's Luke's from The Empire Strikes Back...

My first destruction of a gender normative perspective started with Neverending story when i found myself attracted to Atreyu because I thought he was a really cute girl but the androgynous nature of the kid in Endor obliterated me (not because i was attracted to a child but i still can't say without looking on imdb if that kid was male or female)

Incredibly sloppy photoshops from the new cover of Empire Magazine. Notice they used old Stormtroopers from the original trilogy, with the textured back plates. It does reveal a tiny insignia for the first Order on the Kylo Ren cover. "Hey watch out, you're about to slice your own chest open!" stupid

also, there's no breathing apparatus in that mask like Vader, wouldn't his goggles fog up immediately? "Hey, I can't see, did I just slice off my own junk? Something feels warm down there." South Park is gonna have a field day with this one.

6B504BF6-BB7E-4735-B03A-48D11CC208F2_zps

71365875-DC81-4F67-80FA-37097AA3026C_zps

new yuda picture

mJseb7i.jpg

Good to see they finally understood that new star wars movies need Bill in them. Sarcasm is the only force capable of saving the star wars franchise.

holy shit that looks good

Ahaha...

As for lack of breathing aparatus noted by Mister Farrrrrr, perhaps the mask is so hi-tech that it's made with anti fog tech (as well as their snorkels). It's like someone from the 1800's being shown a modern car photo by a time traveller, then the 1800's dude is like, "Ha-! It doesn't even have ropes to attach the horses!!! There's no way that thing works, you sown' bitch."

Also, I just realized that the new Star Wars could be ruined hardcore by having a beach volleyball scene with the disco Star Wars theme playing off a boom box in the background. Have some fat alien serving drinks in an aloha shirt who keeps farting, so Luke can't hit the ball right due to cracking up so hard. *roll end credits*

holy shit that looks good

Ahaha...

As for lack of breathing aparatus noted by Mister Farrrrrr, perhaps the mask is so hi-tech that it's made with anti fog tech (as well as their snorkels). It's like someone from the 1800's being shown a modern car photo by a time traveller, then the 1800's dude is like, "Ha-! It doesn't even have ropes to attach the horses!!! There's no way that thing works, you sown' bitch."

Also, I just realized that the new Star Wars could be ruined hardcore by having a beach volleyball scene with the disco Star Wars theme playing off a boom box in the background. Have some fat alien serving drinks in an aloha shirt who keeps farting, so Luke can't hit the ball right due to cracking up so hard. *roll end credits*

I guess if they have space lasers and hyper drives, maybe someone in that galaxy has invented Fog-X. I mean, Adam Driver does have to be able to see out of that thing, so it is practical in reality.

Yah, that has to be a crop of the full art, or else it doesn't even make sense. But then if the black dude is the main character, then it makes sense.

wait so the black stormtrooper is a jedi too. derp herp mah nurps

He's holding a light saber in that poster. Did everyone already know this? I'm an idiot

I had no idea either

John Boyega's face is the first face you see in the most hotly anticipated teaser trailer ever. Thats no accident. Of course he's one of the main characters, and from that it follows that he's likely to be a magic space wizard Jedi.

Nononononono I accidentally clicked on this thread again! Everything is spoiled! *pokes out eyes and sets fire to self*

Archived