IGNORED

Star Wars Episode VII *MAJOR SPOILERS*

Rubin Farr

Wasn't the C3PO story in Star Wars Infinities? That was the what if series Dark Horse did, completely alternate timelines that never really existed. There was one where they crashed the Death Star into Coruscant.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wasn't the C3PO story in Star Wars Infinities? That was the what if series Dark Horse did, completely alternate timelines that never really existed. There was one where they crashed the Death Star into Coruscant.

I looked it up and it was part of Star Wars Tales, apparently with a similar "what if" premise. It was included in the official Swedish star wars comics magazine when I first read it 15 years ago, I had no idea. But a similar dark horse series first posited a story about Darth Maul getting robot legs, and look what happened to him in Clone Wars.. They even kept the design.

protocol droid is just a cover. for anakin c-3p0 is more than just machine, he is lover. vader misses the gay-bot he made.

GO AWAY! *cries*

oh pls. man who later wears black leather all body outfit, makes shiny gold robot with posh accent as a kid while living in repressed slave community with his mother and never had a father figure ??

pls.

oh pls yourself! I'm being told this by a guy with a wrinkle face and pixelated eyes that probably can't see very well. Life is full of oddities!

*double cries*

LBGT RIGHTS!

There was one where they crashed the Death Star into Coruscant.

Was Coruscant destroyed? If so I might have to cry some more.

I was thinking to myself the other day that I've been rewarding SW rumors and news almost every single day for the past 2 years. I'm still hyped as fuck though.

There's no way it's gonna be Mad Max: Fury Road quality. They should just cancel it.

Heh. Mad Max made most things boring for like a week straight, and I think I'm still feeling some of the effects. I can barely believe a 70 year old, who hasn't made an action movie in decades, directed it.

That was from Mexico and I suspect that BB-8 (the droid from TFA) was 'shopped into a picture of 3P0 and R2 from the OT. The red arm looks like either a printing mistake or someone got handy (ha) with a Sharpie marker.

That was from Mexico and I suspect that BB-8 (the droid from TFA) was 'shopped into a picture of 3P0 and R2 from the OT. The red arm looks like either a printing mistake or someone got handy (ha) with a Sharpie marker.

Also, C3PO looks mighty fucking buff in that photo

Guest Atom Dowry Firth

protocol droid is just a cover. for anakin c-3p0 is more than just machine, he is lover. vader misses the gay-bot he made.

GO AWAY! *cries*

oh pls. man who later wears black leather all body outfit, makes shiny gold robot with posh accent as a kid while living in repressed slave community with his mother and never had a father figure ??

pls.

confirmed gaybot made by jesusboy/future cyborgay.

6JeUwXT.png

lol, missed this last time I came into the thread

I can't believe this franchise gets dragged out like this, the originals weren't that good.

i know rite. you and me, let's take down this whole star wars bs for good. i'll start: what's the deal with han solo's last name being solo - he's a bachelor flying through space on his lonesome (chewie doesn't count he's more like a pet) nice try but i see what u did there star wars.

also how about jabba? why doesn't anyone call him out for being so ugly? imho someone should say to him 'take a hike you space slug'. that'd teach him!

anyone else?

Yeah what's up with these Stormtroopers that are supposed to be amazingly trained soldiers but can't aim for shit

etc

Queen Leia in Episode VII

65FDC931-1423-40AD-B855-7CA15C66DA48_zps

She looks like a sad, confused old lady...
The Force of coke was strong with her

http://io9.com/5947334/and-now-princess-leias-coke-nail-from-return-of-the-jedi

Best part about that is that she commented on it on Twitter in a fashionable matter...

https://mobile.twitter.com/carrieffisher/status/256120817811865600

Queen Leia in Episode VII

65FDC931-1423-40AD-B855-7CA15C66DA48_zps

She looks like a sad, confused old lady...
The Force of coke was strong with her

http://io9.com/5947334/and-now-princess-leias-coke-nail-from-return-of-the-jedi

Best part about that is that she commented on it on Twitter in a fashionable matter...

https://mobile.twitter.com/carrieffisher/status/256120817811865600

It's a shame that they gave her the starwars universe version of a pants suit, but yeah, like far said, i've never found her, despite her minor crazy, to be unilluminated as to reality of her surroundings or the general flow of conversation when in interviews, she does take the piss a lot though, and seems to really not give a fuck.

Archived