IGNORED

Venetian Snares Vinyl Reissues

Soloman Tump

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

mods please change thread title I almost had heart attack :catsupine:

Same here! Having the soundcloud dumps in mind this didn't look so far fetched...

Moved it to the main music section too. Anyway, really awesome news!

Cheers mod. In my defence, the images didn't load for me on the mu email otherwise I definitely would have seen they were reissues. Cool anyway, I might buy them all if I can find them

Cheers mod. In my defence, the images didn't load for me on the mu email otherwise I definitely would have seen they were reissues. Cool anyway, I might buy them all if I can find them

yeah man this is still awesome news. I'm getting HCCBU, Rossz, and winter in the... for sure. Awesome chance to have them on vinyl!!

cheers

^ Yeah, I'd love to get the cats album! Btw, for people worrying about maybe missing out on these RSD releases:

'don't worry, RSD are coloured vinyl for a reason - we will release black vinyl from our site later on.'

Fuuuuuuuuu!

WHERE IS SONGS ABOUT MY CATS?! THIS IS AN OUTRAGE!!!!!

totally getting 2370894, winter and making orange things

Songs About my Cats never saw a full vinyl release initially. Only like 5 or 6 tracks made it. But at any rate, I have it, and I dont think it cost a whole lot used, especially compared to some of his other releases.

That being said, I would love to see the whole album pressed properly!

Archived