IGNORED

IF Rich released an EP of songs like Ziggomatic 17, Mt. St. Michaels, etc.

Tessier Ashpool

[jerry seinfeld voice]

what's the deal with the track name? i remember it as "v17," but apparently it's just 17? there are references to "v17" all over the internet. does it differ across various drukqs releases or something?

Wow I have 0 memory of this topic even though it was 4 months ago and even tho I posted twice.

Anyway, I totally bet you the different names have something to do with pirated copies.

I will probably get a lot of dislikes but I think his Drukqs stuff is what ultimately defines him for most of the people. Like, its really complex and shit so they want to hear more complex groovy stuff, rather than ambientish techno songs.

so yeah, I think he will release some stuff like that and the world will explode.

I will probably get a lot of dislikes but I think his Drukqs stuff is what ultimately defines him for most of the people. Like, its really complex and shit so they want to hear more complex groovy stuff, rather than ambientish techno songs.

so yeah, I think he will release some stuff like that and the world will explode.

It was for me until I really got into him more. Now rushup edge and MFM define him more for me I think.

https://soundcloud.com/user48736353001/179-brk-2

This one has to be from that era imo. But yeah, I completely share your dream/fantasy. I don't even dare to ask for more after the last few months though...

Sounds frenetic but I wouldn't say drukqs, maybe the tuss doing drukqs, not fiddly or trackerish enough

https://soundcloud.com/user48736353001/179-brk-2

This one has to be from that era imo. But yeah, I completely share your dream/fantasy. I don't even dare to ask for more after the last few months though...

Sounds frenetic but I wouldn't say drukqs, maybe the tuss doing drukqs, not fiddly or trackerish enough

The cowbell, kickdrum, the BPM, the flange effect on 1:52 and then the sound of that melody line straight after is as Drukqs as it gets. It's definitely unfinished but I'm willing to bet on this. The Tuss production is miles away from this imo, not even close!

Does anyone else not see the track?

Old account link, updated:

https://soundcloud.com/user18081971/179-brk-2

Guest cult fiction

When people initially said they thought it was syro era i thought it was crazy since it sounds so much like a druqks warm up, despite the similarities in the lead to shrymoming(seemed concidental/re-use of old melody)

but upon listening to it again i realized they're totally right, it's deffo syro era likely played back on a hardware sampler all live like

It was for me until I really got into him more. Now rushup edge and MFM define him more for me I think.

Rinse Drukqs, now it's all about the Tuss

Rinse Drukqs, now it's all about the Tuss

Drukqs/Tuss/Analord was my favorite for a while. But I also just fucking love 26 Mixes For Cash.

Archived