IGNORED

Fallout 4 is here...

Muflontillah

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Can't wait til this takes over the Current Video Games thread.

I'm glad there's a seperate thread. It's good there's a Currentvideogamesthread but it can sometimes get claustrophobic when theres games that are quite popular. Sometimes a seperate thread should be in order. I remember there's a huge Skyrim thread somewhere. I have a feeling Fallout 4 might get even more popular.

Also, these are amusing:

This game will unlock in approximately 1 month, 2 weeks, 4 days and 23 hours :catnope:

• 2 weeks later...

Can't wait til this takes over the Current Video Games thread.

I'm glad there's a seperate thread. It's good there's a Currentvideogamesthread but it can sometimes get claustrophobic when theres games that are quite popular. Sometimes a seperate thread should be in order. I remember there's a huge Skyrim thread somewhere. I have a feeling Fallout 4 might get even more popular.

There shoulda been a separate thread for god damn Bloodborne then. That shit hijacked the Games thread for like two or three months this year.

28 gigs doesn't sound too bad though. GTA V was about 65.

Yeah but that's the thing, right? Filesize looks a bit small considering how Bethesda keeps implying how huge the game is going to be, especially compared to GTA5.

I've been playing Fallout 3 and New Vegas again in anticipation of F4. I love 3, but everytime I play NV it just feels like the superioir game to me. It's more complex, the DLC is far superior, and there's less fucking green everywhere.

Yeah NV has had an improvement in game play overhaul. But it can get rather tedious if you get the Hand Loader and/or Vigilant Recycler perks when trying to craft custom ammo.

But if you're playing FO3 on PC and all the radioactive green bothers you, I recommend the Fellout mod, which gives the game a more earthy coloration to the environment. But I see Bethesda already fixed that for FO4.

I'm rolling through Falloutville (DC) right now. just came from Dupont Circle, heading to Seward Square. no muties sighted so far. also the Mall is much improved, they've put a lot of work into rebuilding since the Jefferson memorial was cleared.

PC specs and more info released ==> http://bethesda.net/#en/events/game/prepare-for-the-future-fallout-4-important-release-info/2015/10/08/35

I've also noticed you can buy a Season Pass on Steam

this kind of bothers me tho:

Is there a pre-order bonus?

Everyone who pre-orders a physical copy of the regular or Pip-Boy Edition of the game will receive a Perk Poster with your copy of the game. Digital pre-order bonuses vary by retailer, check with your retailer for more info.

Can't find anything about Steam pre-order bonuses. Seems there aren't any... Oh well.

hopefully a gtx 770 wont be too rubbish with it. crazy how quick games overtake pc specs, mine was a grand about a year ago and is a hair off the recommended specs.

My Lenovo laptop still has solid game performance one year later. I should be set. Also cheaper and less dorky-looking than Alienware.

Ugh, I sound like some arrogant twat trying to show off their bling. Sorry.

hopefully a gtx 770 wont be too rubbish with it. crazy how quick games overtake pc specs, mine was a grand about a year ago and is a hair off the recommended specs.

On the other hand, with all the games coming to consoles as well, the games can't get too outrageous with their requirements. So if you time your PC build a few months or a year after the latest next-gen consoles have come out, your PC should be good for quite some time.

Yeah but that's the thing, right? Filesize looks a bit small considering how Bethesda keeps implying how huge the game is going to be, especially compared to GTA5.

I've been playing Fallout 3 and New Vegas again in anticipation of F4. I love 3, but everytime I play NV it just feels like the superioir game to me. It's more complex, the DLC is far superior, and there's less fucking green everywhere.

New Vegas was 9GB and Skyrim 6GB, so I think we're fine lol. Bethesda probably just likes compression a lot.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived