IGNORED

New album speculation.

heyheyjack

Give the man a break, he's proved he more cool with his fans than almost/any artist of his stature

I don't think we need worry anymore about him becoming sinking into oblivion off the face of the Earth anymore

Those pesky Sandisons need a slight kick up the arse though lol

on Nightmail 1

@gianfrancosolar: yeah, a lot of older music planned for release, gunna be putting out those first, after that will finally get to the new things which I’ve been working on for the last few years but really want to get the older tracks that been sitting around for years out first, while im in the mood, otherwise ill probably never get around to it.

Give the man a break, he's proved he more cool with his fans than almost/any artist of his stature

I don't think we need worry anymore about him becoming sinking into oblivion off the face of the Earth anymore

6534e988d3627ac91ff2d1484c611943.jpeg

Hoooooooowwwwllllllllllll

The tracklist that someone posted here in the thread and then redacted seems to have been pretty similar to the new EP. Who was the insider?

6534e988d3627ac91ff2d1484c611943.jpeg

Hoooooooowwwwllllllllllll

John knew about it

Archived